After the Amazon store is successfully registered, we need to list products and get orders before the store can make profits. Many people will have doubts, how long does it take for Amazon to place orders after the products are listed? Xingqihang to share with you.
In fact, Amazon will provide traffic support for new products, so many sellers know that in the early stage of new products, if they operate well, the traffic and ranking of the product will become higher and higher, and even if they don’t need to care about this product later, they can also be automatically released. one. Like Xingqihang’s own store, some products are placed on the shelves on the same day , some are placed in about 3-7 days, and some products have been placed on the shelves for a long time without an order. What we can do is to eliminate everything that is not conducive to placing orders. factors, so that the products on the shelves can be ordered faster.
1. Products. For stores, products are the most important thing. After all, Amazon is a platform that relies on product selection and operation. The product selection is good, the selection is right, and it is in line with the market positioning. Ordering is a natural process.
2. The title and image should be attractive. Another important point is that the title and image of the items in the store should be attractive. If the title and picture are too conservative , the customer has no desire to click, and even if they click, there is no urge to place an order. These are all useless.
3. Appropriate advertising, because the sales volume is low in the early stage and the ranking is low, the product can be promoted through an appropriate advertising budget. But it should be noted that do not blindly use big words and irrelevant words, which is absolutely not advisable. This will result in high exposure and views, convertible but not high, and low volume.
4. Lower the price. Generally speaking, after a new product goes on the market, the initial price will be 2-3 US dollars lower than the market price to improve competitiveness. Through the low-price strategy, customers can reduce the struggle of whether to buy after seeing the product advertisement, and quickly promote the order. High conversion can actively promote subsequent rankings, conversions, sales and other factors, thus forming a virtuous circle.
5. Follow up . Co-selling is a method allowed by Amazon. As long as there are clicks in the list, more people will know about the store and place an order to buy. If you don't have enough funds to promote it, you can try hijacking sales. This way is also an easy way to get orders .
How long Amazon's new products can be placed on the shelves depends on the actual situation . Sometimes the order can be obtained quickly after the product is put on the shelves , and some may take a long time, but as a seller, we understand the factors that buyers will take into account when placing an order, we aim to improve our products and optimize our operations. The store operates in compliance with regulations, and I believe that orders can be placed quickly.