A pacifier is a tool used on a feeding bottle to help breastfeed, mostly used by babies. The most common pacifiers on the market are silicone and latex, and there is also a rubber. Compared with latex, silica gel has a harder texture, and latex is very soft, and it is not difficult to absorb, but it is easy to age if it is not used. You can choose according to the actual situation of each baby. Models are generally divided into round hole type and cross type. Different types of pacifiers have different functions and applicable months. Round hole pacifiers are divided into small, medium and large according to the size of the pacifier. The small size is suitable for newborns who cannot control the flow of milk on their own; the medium size is suitable for babies from 3 months to 6 months, and the amount and frequency of milk drawn from the bottle with this pacifier is close to the same amount and frequency drawn by the mother's breast; large size Suitable for babies 6 months and older. The cross-hole pacifier is suitable for babies over 3 months old, and is mainly used to attract coarse-grained foods such as fruit juice and rice flour.
CPC certification is required to export baby pacifiers to the United States . What is CPC certification?
Children's products exported to the United States must comply with CPC-related testing, that is, CPC certification "Children's Product C ificate" children's product certificate. Without CPC certification, it cannot be listed on Amazon (the children's products previously listed have not been CPC certified and will also be removed from the shelves).
1. Main testing items of CPC certification
1. CPSIA total lead and phthalate;
2. American toy standard ASTMF963;
3. Electric toys safety standard 16 CFR Part 1505;
4. Rattle toys require 16 CFR Part 1510;
5. Pacifier safety standard 16 CFR Part 1511;
6. The combustion performance of clothing and carpets, such as 16 CFR Part 1610;
7. Children's products: children's tents, strollers, children's beds, fences, harnesses, safety seats, bicycle helmets and other product standards.
Second , the CPC certification process
1. Fill in the application form, provide product information and send samples;
2. The engineer determines the certification standards and projects, and makes a quotation;
3. After the applicant confirms the quotation, sign the application form and service agreement and make payment;
4. The laboratory conducts a full set of tests on the applied products according to the relevant CPC certification standards;
5. Pass the test, issue a report and review the report;
6. After the project is completed, a formal CPC certification report will be issued.