FCC SDOC is missing US agent information, name, address, email, phone number, how to solve a US Amazon FCC audit
Recently, Jinda has detected a number of sales and received notifications from Amazon platform customers that American electronic products need to provide American agent information. What is going on? Next, Xiaobian Jinda will lead you to interpret it!
What is a US Agent / US Importer / US Generation?
A U.S. Agent/U.S. Importer is a U.S. based company with a business presence in or in the United States.
The United States stipulates that when products are exported to the United States, an American agent must be appointed, and the American agent/US importer is responsible for emergency and daily affairs communication.
Jinda Testing is the most reliable and qualified American agent of the company. Hundreds of companies from countries outside the United States are agents in the United States and have never had an accident. They have a long-term cooperative relationship with the FDA and can quickly find relevant people to solve problems. Provide a full range of FDA services in different fields, including FDA registration of food, medical supplies, cosmetics, toys, etc., FCC SDOC US agent services, inspection services and children's product CPC certification services.
At present, Amazon is forcing sellers to provide a US agent. What is going on?
FCC SDoC, namely Supplier's Declaration of Conformity
The equipment supplier will test the equipment that meets the specified standards or requirements, and the equipment that meets the requirements must provide relevant documents (such as SDoC declaration documents) to provide proof to the public
The following are answers to related questions about FCC SDoC certification:
1. For FCC SDoC, the responsible party needs to provide declaration documents before shipment and sales. How to find the responsible party?
A: The FCC in the United States has made regulations on the responsible party. The purpose is that if there is a market spot check, the United States can find the responsible party (Meida) as soon as possible.
Therefore, the responsible parties are stipulated as follows:
1) The responsible party must be a local company in the United States;
2) The responsible party can be the manufacturer, assembler, importer;
3) The responsible party must provide products, test reports, corresponding records, etc. when sampling in the FCC market to ensure that the products comply with the FCC SDoC procedures;
4) Jinda detects Te1 l82ll3Ol23l Mr. Jing
5) The responsible party should add the declaration of conformity document to the accompanying documents of the equipment. It is recommended that the customer directly choose the first importer or find some local agency companies in the United States as the responsible party;
2. Are there any specific requirements for the content of the FCC SDoC declaration document?
According to FCC Regulation 2.1077, the content of the declaration document shall contain:
1) Product information: such as product name, model, etc.;
2) FCC compliance warning;
3) Information of the responsible party in the United States: company name, address, contact number or Internet contact information, and the statement file requires that the product be shipped and sold together;
3. In what form will the FCC SDoC declaration document be shipped?
The declaration file can take the following two forms:
1) Form a separate page, together with the instruction manual, and ship with the product (Note: each product is required, not issued according to the shipment batch)
2) Directly put the information that should be included in the declaration document in the instruction manual and ship it;
The above is the relevant introduction of Amazon's FCC SDOC certification policy summarized by Jinda Testing Xiaobian. At present, cross-border e-commerce platforms require FCC certification to have a designated Meidai. The recent battery storm and FCC certification storm have led to many merchants' The listing has been taken off the shelf. In order to avoid unnecessary losses, please become a US agent as soon as possible.