Taobo Supply Chain, an e-commerce warehousing and delivery service provider, has learned that, according to an analysis by Amazon’s marketing agency Profit Whales, the revenue of Amazon’s sports and outdoor products market will reach $74.96 billion in 2022. According to the analysis, the Amazon sports and outdoor goods market is on the rise, growing at an annual rate of 10.03%. The market size is expected to be worth as much as $99.86 billion by 2025. According to the data, the revenue of Amazon’s sports and outdoor products market in 2021 is $4.8 billion, with about 50 top brands occupying 35% of the market, and the rest (about 2,000 brands) sharing the remaining 65%. It is worth noting that the remaining brands have strong expansion capabilities.
What are the common outdoor products?
Outdoor equipment refers to some equipment that needs to be configured when participating in various adventure tourism and outdoor activities. These include: tents, backpacks, sleeping bags , moisture pads or air mattresses, climbing ropes , rock spikes, harnesses , ascenders, descenders , large and small locks, lanyards, ice axes , rock hammers, crampons, poles, helmets, Snowboards, alpine glasses, down jackets, windbreakers, sweaters, gloves, alpine boots , winter hats, ice picks , snow cones, cooking utensils , stoves, multi-purpose kettle, straws or water purification cups, compass , Telescopes , contour maps or other materials, waterproof lamps, knives, etc.
Since outdoor products are not only some sensitive goods, such as tents, snowboards, sleeping bags, moisture-proof pads, air cushions, etc. are relatively large, and the cost of express delivery is relatively high. We have prepared a series of headway solutions. TOBO International Logistics currently has overseas warehouses in the United States, overseas warehouses in the UK, overseas warehouses in Japan, overseas warehouses in Canada, overseas warehouses in Australia , etc., with a professional operation team and ten years of operation and maintenance experience. Bo International Logistics Amazon's outdoor product warehousing and delivery will help it carry out a series of comprehensive solutions such as tally, shelf, packaging, and delivery after receiving the goods. While providing customers with high-quality warehousing facilities, we also provide 30-day warehousing storage time for free, saving customers more time and costs. For more details, please visit the official website of Warehousing International Logistics.