Everyone is very familiar with automatic advertising, but there are still some details that need to be paid attention to in automatic advertising. Today, I will share with you how to optimize automatic advertising and how to solve common problems in automatic advertising.
(1) The usage scenarios of automatic advertisements;
(2) Techniques for continuous optimization of automatic advertising:
1. How to improve the click-through rate of automatic advertisements;
2. How to improve the conversion rate of automatic advertising;
3. How to improve the ACoS of automated advertising.
(1) Scenarios for the use of automatic advertisements:
1. Check whether the keywords of the Listing are correctly grabbed by Amazon;
2. Expand more keywords for manual advertisements to be opened later;
3. Increase product exposure and enhance the influence of products in the minds of customers;
4. Increase the number of orders, improve dynamic relevancy, and accelerate keyword collection.
(2) Techniques for continuous optimization of automatic advertising:
1. How to improve the click-through rate of automatic ads?
The main factors affecting the click-through rate in automatic advertising are classified into two aspects: (1) advertising space; (2) advertising facade.
(1) Advertising space.
When the bidding is set relatively low, the exposure will be mostly concentrated on the product page, and the performance of the advertising space on the product page is: high exposure and low clicks. So focusing on the product page will reduce the click-through rate of the ad.
The click-through rate of the three major advertising spaces is continuously decreasing from the top of the search results page (home page) to the rest of the search results page, and then to the product page, and it is a cliff-like decline.
The click-through rate at the top of the search results page is basically greater than 2%, while the click-through rate of the product detail page is mostly lower than 0.1%.
In the new product period, it is not recommended to set a bid that is too low. Too low a bid means that the advertisement exposure is concentrated on the product detail page, the click rate is low, the conversion rate is low, and the output per unit of traffic is the lowest, which is not conducive to the accumulation of weight.
(2) Advertising facade.
The advertising space belongs to the advertising factor. After optimizing the advertising problem , you need to pay attention to the product itself, title, main image, comment volume, rating, price, etc., I will not repeat them here.
2. How can I improve the conversion rate of automatic ads?
There are two main factors that affect the conversion rate in automatic advertising: (1) the accuracy of advertising traffic; (2) the ability of listing itself to undertake.
(1) The accuracy of advertising traffic.
When it is found that the words that run out are not related to the product, we must promptly detect whether there is a problem with the Listing, and do a good job of keyword negation and product negation in time.
①Irrelevant words are denied in a timely manner, no matter the number of clicks is large or small.
How to define what kind of keywords are irrelevant? It can be judged according to the meaning of keywords and the search results of the front desk.
Literally: Some keywords can be seen from the literal meaning that they are not related to our products, for example, our products are pure gold jewelry, the customer's search term is gold-plated jewelry, or our product is not waterproof, and the customer's search term is waterproof , then such words are irrelevant, and it is good to just deny them directly. In fact, these words should be directly denied before advertising.
According to the search results at the front desk: Search at the Amazon front desk to see if the product on the natural position is the same product as our product. If it is a similar product, then the word is a related word.
② Words with high relevance, delineate negative boundaries.
When new products are launched, the conversion rate in the early stage is relatively low, generally not exceeding 10%. If it is calculated by 10%, then only 10 clicks will make a single order. Generally, I will let it go to 20 clicks before making a decision. If it does not make an order, it will be rejected. Why do I have to wait for 20 clicks to make a decision? ? The greater the amount of data, the less chance there is.
If your budget is not particularly sufficient, at least you have to run to 10 clicks before making a decision. If your budget is sufficient, let it run to 20 clicks.
For words with high relevance but poor conversion, we need to consider whether it is an example or most of them. If most of the words are poorly converted, then we need to check the problem of Listing. If it's just an example, just negate the word.
③ How to deal with long-tail keywords that appear a lot of clicks once or twice in automatic advertisements?
Method 1: Unit Negative Method
First download the advertising report, and then do word frequency statistics for all keywords to find the root of the word. After statistics, go to the advertising data report to filter out all advertising search terms that contain a common root, and treat them as a whole.
Look at its overall exposure, clicks, spending, click-through rate, conversion rate, ACOS and other data. If the overall data is not within your tolerance, put the word on phrase negation.
Method 2: Time Period Method
After running for 60 days, review the data, and accurately negate all words that did not produce orders within the 60 days and words with poor data performance. 60 days is long enough, those words that are not listed are no longer valuable to us, and we can negate them.
④ Do search terms from automatic ads put into manual ads need to be negated in the automatic group?
This determines whether to negate in automatic according to the data situation.
● If this word accounts for a large proportion of the traffic in the automatic advertisement, as long as it exists, other words will be affected and cannot get normal exposure, in this case, it needs to be negated in the automatic advertisement;
● If the word is ok in automatic ads, but the ACoS is a bit high, then negate it in the automatic ad group, put it in the manual ad group and give a lower bid to lower its ACoS;
● If the word performs better and doesn't have much impact on the exposure of other words in the automatic group, then there is no need to deny it.
(2) The ability to undertake the Listing itself.
Advertising is just a tool to increase exposure, and our goal in optimizing advertising is to get as many accurate exposures as possible. After attracting traffic through advertising, whether it can undertake and convert these traffic depends on the quality of the Listing. Under the premise of ensuring that all relevant traffic is attracted, the traffic is attracted but cannot be sustained because the landing page conversion is too low. That is the problem of Listing. What we need to do is to optimize the Listing.
3. How to improve automatic advertising ACoS?
In order to improve ACoS in automatic advertising, only by increasing the conversion rate can a virtuous circle be generated, and it is an expedient measure to reduce bidding and increase the unit price of products.