Whether it is a small seller or an industry leader, the only way for Amazon to go through is the promotion of new products. The promotion cycle of 2-3 months basically determines the next fate of a new product – whether it is a batch order or a tearful clearance.
Due to the loose supervision of the platform, there is not much content in the early promotion of new products. In addition to the blessing of traffic dividends, only a small number of new products have died prematurely due to quality reasons, but most of them can be kept healthy.
With the improvement of the rules, today's new products will be very difficult to operate in the later stage without experiencing difficulties. Therefore, for every novice, the most concerned topic is how to promote new products.
Regarding the promotion of new products, the following ideas have been sorted out for reference.
1. After the new product is on the shelves, turn on automatic advertising, set the fixed bidding mode, and the bid is the median value of the recommended bid. The pre-budget should ensure 24-hour display as much as possible (running out of the order time period). Open coupons, and submit as many vine plans as your budget allows.
2. Contact the service provider to issue large-value coupons outside the station. Be careful not to overlap off-site coupons and off-site coupons. In the first month, the off-site promotion should be carried out uninterrupted. (It is best to have off-site resources by yourself)
3. After placing the order outside the station, start to gradually conduct evaluation and QA. QA is best to make several real buyer videos. Note that the number of evaluations should be controlled. According to the previous order situation, try to control it to about 1/5 of the order quantity. (The evaluation here mainly refers to your own private domain traffic, service providers should use it with caution)
4. Turn on manual advertising in the third week. The words in the automatic advertisement and all the keywords that you have organized correspond to the broad, phrase, and exact match, respectively, and collect more long-tail words to sprint ranking in the exact match.
5. Set one day a week, you can adjust the bid, budget, etc. of automatic advertisements, and analyze the advertisement report to filter out long-tail words and negative words. The keywords for manual ads can be adjusted once a week. Top broad match words are continuously optimized into phrase match and exact match. (Avoid frequent advertisements, and the advertisement data is based on a cycle of seven days)
6. Record product data and advertisements every day, product sales and inventory, and compare and analyze the top 10 mobile sales rankings of competing products. What to do and how to do each step are based on data analysis to make decisions. If just recording is useless, do a good job of analysis and review.
8. In the whole operation process, according to the sales situation, we should pay attention to the inventory in real time. Combining different delivery channels for stocking. Avoid out-of-stocks as much as possible in the early stage, and follow the principle of a small number of times.
9. After 1 month, analyze and summarize the results of the past month, and judge whether the product can continue to be promoted, or maintain or stop losses in time.
Of course, there are differences in promotion and operation for different types of products and price positioning, and there is no so-called panacea. However, the overall framework ideas are similar. In the final analysis, the promotion of new products is the integration and utilization of operating resources. With abundant resources, you will get twice the result with half the effort; otherwise, you cannot avoid many detours.