Amazon's FDA certification process for mascara
Mascara is a cosmetic applied to the eyelashes, which belongs to make-up cosmetics. Its main function is to color the eyelashes, make the cleansing face look thick, long, and curly, so that the shape of the eyelashes looks neat and beautiful, so as to enhance the charm of the eyes.
Exporting to the United States is a voluntary FDA registration for cosmetics, that is, non-mandatory certification, but if it is listed on Amazon, it must be registered with the FDA
Cosmetics FDA is divided into enterprise registration and product registration. Because it is voluntary registration, it is theoretically permanent and there is no renewal fee.
The information required for enterprise registration is as follows, which can be completed in about 2 weeks
1. Company name (English)
2. Address (English)
3. Postal code (English)
4. Business phone number (including area code)
5. The name of the company contact person
6. Enterprise contact email (163 emails have been blocked by FAD)
The information required for product registration is as follows, which can be completed in 1-2 months
1. Product name
2. Ingredient and corresponding CAS number
3. The address where the product can be purchased can be a physical store in the United States or an English website (requires a product details page)