A wireless mouse refers to a mouse that is directly connected to the host computer without a cable, and uses wireless technology to communicate with the computer, thereby eliminating the shackles of wires. Wireless communication is usually adopted, including multiple wireless technology standards such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11), Infrared (IrDA), and ZigBee (IEEE 802.15.4). As people's requirements for office environment and operation convenience are increasing day by day, the popularization of wireless mouse has also been mentioned on the agenda.
FCC certified product type:
(1) FCC VOC: common electronic products, such as power supplies, home appliances,
(2) FCC DOC: Computer peripheral products, such as computers, keyboards, printers
(3) FCC ID: wireless products, such as Bluetooth products, tablet computers, wireless keyboards, wireless mice, wireless readers, wireless transceivers, wireless walkie-talkies, wireless microphones, remote controls, wireless network devices, wireless image transmission systems and Other low-power wireless products, 2G mobile phones, 3G mobile phones, 3.5G mobile phones, DECT mobile phones (1.8G, 1.9G frequency band), wireless walkie-talkies, etc.
Wireless mouse for FCC certification application process:
1. First apply for an FRN. If the applicant is applying for an FCC ID, they need to apply for a specific Grantee Code; (For a business to apply for FCC-ID number certification, it is necessary to register the FCC-FRN with the FCC and establish an application company file before FCC-ID declaration can be made. .All reports are reviewed by the FCC-TCB agency, submitted to the FCC management center for publication on the website, and then the product information can be found on the US FCC official website through the ID number
2. Information to be prepared
(1) Product Instruction Manual (English)
(2) Schematic diagram: Provide the schematic diagram of the entire product
(3) Circuit diagram
(4) Block diagram: which parts of the product are composed of, and the crystal frequency must be marked with Bluetooth and WIFI.
(5) Working principle and function description
(6) List of key components
(7) Antenna gain diagram
3. Data review
4. Product testing
5. Pass the test and issue a certificate report