We are on the cusp of summer. Among the many things to look forward to, for many, summer means travel. We haven't had the chance to enjoy a "normal" summer in the last few years, as we know it. Once the weather gets better, many people enjoy road trips, hikes and long weekends. Sometimes there's barely enough room in the car for all your friends or family, let alone their luggage. This is where this product comes from – Roof Bag:
This is an attractive private label product. It's very simple, not complicated, and it actually folds up for easy shipping to customers. The price of this product is also good, which is not even its most attractive part. Let's look at the numbers:
As you can see, for a very simple product, we have terrific profit margins, huge revenue, and absolutely amazing selling prices. Competition in this space can be a little intimidating. However, this is not as challenging as it seems. There are few standout listings here, but yours should easily appear on the first page.
Another thing that makes this segment so appealing is that there are so many ways to customize your offer. You can choose from a variety of different materials, configurations and colors.
You may come across a niche like this all the time without even realizing it. That's why we're bringing this information to you today with the AMZScout PRO extension, which you can easily do yourself:
This tool is easy to use:
1) Install the AMZScout PRO extension and start a free trial.
2) Launch it on any Amazon page and you can see all the underlying information under the surface.
3) You can also use Market Score, which will give you a breakdown of whatever niche/page you're in to illustrate how difficult it is to enter that niche with a new offer.
4) You can also use the product history feature to view the sales graph and rank history for each product on the page, as well as cumulative statistics for the entire segment.
5) You can also view individual product ratings, divided into private label (PL) ratings and resale product ratings.
You can see an overview of the entire segment, including average sales, revenue, and reviews, among many other features. Additionally, you can personalize the tool interface with whatever information you want to see.
All in all, it's a nice niche and it's not as competitive as it might seem at first glance. It's a niche market, and if you study it carefully to see which features and attributes are most sought after by shoppers, you can gain a lot. AMZScout will help you deliver an offer that can easily appear on the first page and help you succeed on a level playing field. Good luck to the seller!
#Amazon#choice#cross-border e-commerce#AmazonKeywords#Amazonsoftware#Amazonplugin#Business during the epidemic