CPSC is responsible for the certification of various products sold in the market, which is also known as CPSC certification.
There are 15,000 different products managed by CPSC's existing catalog. CPSC rules are the way to collect product safety data, remind customers of the dangers of products and reduce hazards. The rules of the CPSC deal with electrical vibrations, fire and other safety hazards. The CPSC's rules also apply to products that are caught in a lawsuit and fail to enforce safety guidelines resulting in injury or death. Manufacturers, importers, traders and retailers must make written reports on products that are tested to be unsafe, and only products that have obtained safety marks are allowed to enter the market.
Importers and manufacturers must provide certificates of conformity under CPSIA's merchants and retailers. These certificates indicate that the product has been properly tested and complies with CPSIA requirements. Without these certificates, it's likely that the product will be rejected when they arrive in stores, so there are some built-in compliance checks in the new behavior.
Test content of CPC certificate:
A total of 38 standards have been published by CPSC, and the main testing contents are:
1) CPSIA total lead and phthalates;
2) American toy standard ASTMF963;
3) Electric toys safety standard 16 CFR Part 1505;
4) Rattle toys require 16 CFR Part 1510;
5) Pacifier safety standard 16 CFR Part 1511;
6) Children's clothing, carpet combustion performance, such as 16 CFR Part 1610;
7) Children's products: baby carriages, cribs, fences, harnesses, safety seats, bicycle helmets and other product standards.
Blind box doll CPC processing process:
1. Fill in the application form,
2. Provide product information,
3. Send samples,
4. Test OK,
5. Issue report/certificate
6. The test cycle is 5 working days