US station Amazon audit button battery UL4200A compliance report processing fee
Li Gong: 18938884098 (VX)
The electronic products sold on the Amazon platform must meet the specified standards. If they are unqualified, it is easy to cause fire, explosion, etc., which will endanger the safety of consumers' lives and property. Therefore, many customers are due to the lack of UL reports. And other problems, it is also inevitable that malicious reports among peers will trigger audits.
For live products to be listed on Amazon, the relevant UL report is required, and a laboratory with ISO17025 qualification is required.
The difference between UL standard test report and UL certification:
1. The UL mark cannot be printed on the product with the UL standard report, but the UL mark can be printed with the UL certification.
2. The UL standard test report period is 2 weeks, and the UL certification period is 1-2 months. Costs vary greatly.
3. The UL test report is valid as long as the standard is not updated and the product is not changed. UL certification needs to audit the factory every quarter, otherwise it will be invalid.
Button battery UL4200A process:
1. Send samples
2. Fill in the application form (applicant company name address product name address manufacturer company name address information should be filled in consistent with the Amazon store link)
3. Do the quotation and the contract signed and stamped by both parties
4. Issue a draft report to confirm that the information is correct
5. Issue a formal report to assist customers in uploading to Amazon for review and approval