Handheld Tools Electric Drill Electric Chainsaw UL60745-1 Test Report Huang Gongdian V: 1 Baba 13913944
Recently, Amazon has strictly checked the relevant certification of UL products, and some sellers report that products without relevant certification will face the risk of being removed from the shelves.
What information does Amazon require?
Amazon may ask you to provide the following information at any time, so we recommend that you keep this information easily accessible:
● your company name (if applicable) and seller number;
● your contact information: email address and telephone number;
● a list of all tools, drills and chainsaws that you have published;
● Product images of all tools, electric drills and chainsaws that you publish. Images must contain all of the following relevant information:
°Commodity hazard warning
● All product descriptions and/or manuals for all electric blankets you publish
●A test report issued by an ILAC ISO 17025 accredited laboratory confirming that each item has been tested and meets the applicable requirements above.
The following information on the tested product must be provided prior to testing: packaging, compliance markings, warning labels and age rating (if applicable). The sent sample tested must match the item displayed on the detail page.
1. Send samples (normally 2)
2. Fill in the application form (applicant company name address product name address manufacturer company name address information corresponding to the platform)
3. Make a quotation and the contract is signed and sealed by both parties (pay first and then open a case to test the product)
4. 7 working days for testing according to the time the samples are sent
5. Issue a draft report to confirm that the information is correct
6. Issue a formal report