Recently, Amazon’s global store announcement said that the logistics rating and resale program will no longer accept manual creation of orders, and this policy has been implemented in the United States and the United Kingdom.
What is rating and resale? When overseas buyers return to the Amazon fulfillment center, the product may become unsellable. After registering for this policy, Amazon will evaluate the seller's product condition and create product information to help sellers recover value from unsellable products. Some invited sellers on Amazon US, UK, France, Italy, and Spain can set prices for products with different evaluation results to recover value.
Rating and resale works as follows:
1. The seller is registered in the FBA rating and resale program in the automatic removal of unsellable items;
2. Amazon grades the buyer's returned inventory to determine the status;
3. When the seller republishes the second-hand product, it needs to pay the processing fee;
4. Rating and republishing may take up to three weeks after submitting a product to participate in the program, and this process may take longer during holiday season sales;
5. Amazon will generate a SKU for your used item under the parent ASIN . Sellers can set item prices based on used condition and still manage pricing, advertising, and sales using existing processes, just as they would for new items ;
6. Submitted items that are rated as unsellable are not subject to any processing fees. These items will remain in unsellable inventory, and sellers can clear, donate, or request a return of these eligible items to themselves .
Rating and resale with automatic removal adds value recovery options to sellers' unsellable inventory, saving time and reducing the number of items that may be discarded and finding a second buyer for buyer returns .
Again, the FBA Rating and Resale Program can only be registered through the seller's Unsellable Items Auto-Removal setting, and cannot be manually submitted for ratings and resale orders. Amazon is currently rolling out the program across Europe and will gradually roll it out to sellers in phases.
Before the peak season, sellers must regularly check various settings, and set up information about automatic removal and rating and resale in a timely manner, so as to automatically operate the rating and resale plan to recover the value of unsellable inventory when receiving returns during the peak season.