The full name of Odai is "European Authorized Representative", which refers to a natural or legal person explicitly designated by a manufacturer located outside the European Economic Area EEA (including EU and EFTA). The natural or legal person may represent the manufacturer outside the EEA to perform specific duties required by the manufacturer in the relevant EU directives and laws.
Odai application process
1. The terms of the EU authorized representative contract should be in the main official language of the EU, usually the official language of the country where the EU representative is located;
2. According to EU regulations, when applying for CE certification, you must have an ODE agreement to apply for CE;
3. Fill in the application product information;
4. Provide information on DOC files (Declaration of Conformity);
5. Sign the European generation agreement document;
6. Issue the Odai label and print it on the package.
Notes for European application
1. After processing the Oudai information, upload the Oudai information to the seller platform in time. Amazon requires sellers to declare EU Responsible for CE marked products shipped with FBA, and Seller Central has enabled a dashboard for you to declare EU Responsible for your brand/ASIN. Please prepare in advance: name/company of the person in charge, address of the person in charge (must be located in the EU), postcode, email and phone number.
2. Attention should be paid to the printing position: Oudai information should be printed on the commodity, commodity packaging, package or accompanying documents. After the certificate is issued, Oudai's printing template will be issued. If you haven't applied for Odai, you should select it as soon as possible, because the application and other matters need time, and upload the Odai information in time to avoid unnecessary troubles and let you avoid detours! At the same time, it is necessary to make preparations in advance to avoid the risk of punishment brought about by product safety compliance in order to avoid customs seizure and platform spot checks due to large-scale settlements.
1. Responsible for liaising with regulatory agencies in EU countries to deal with equipment complaints, adverse events and recalls;
2. On request, save technical files or CE declarations of conformity for inspection by competent authorities;
3. Entrusted by the manufacturer, register the product in the EU and apply for a free sales certificate issued by the EU;
4. Provide the Odai logo and its registered address required on product packaging, labels and instructions for use.
For details, please consult Jinda Testing Li Gong: l8938040l50