In the past two years, after a major reshuffle in the industry, due to the increasing number of sellers on the platform, the cost of advertising on the site is getting higher and higher, and it has become more and more difficult to seize more traffic on the site. Visible . Therefore, when the acquisition of internal traffic encounters a bottleneck, and sellers want to obtain more traffic and more orders, Amazon sellers must find another way, and external traffic is the goal of sellers. In China, in fact, many e-commerce sellers will use social media such as Xiaohongshu, Weibo, Douyin, and WeChat Moments to promote their products through hard or soft advertising, and the effect is also very significant. In recent years, with the rise of social media platforms such as tiktok, sellers have begun to pay more attention to off-site promotion. Off-site promotion refers to drainage measures other than on-site optimization, which introduce traffic to links and stores and form conversions.
Although amazon has a lot of traffic on the site, hundreds of millions of buyers search for and purchase products every day , but sellers cannot ignore the consumption potential of other social media platforms such as ins , facebook , and twitter. Therefore, it is also a good growth opportunity for sellers to avoid the competitive areas where competitors are located by finding traffic channels other than the Amazon platform.
In addition, Amazon also encourages sellers to attract external traffic to Amazon, such as the previous brand recommendation reward program, which provides sellers with up to 10% of the sales amount returned from non-Amazon marketing activities. Therefore, off-site traffic cannot be ignored for sellers, and it is also a channel that must find ways to increase sales opportunities. But what to do outside the station and what timing to choose to do it are also very important. Many sellers always like to engage in "one wave of traffic", and then the ranking will drop off a cliff. The effect of doing this is often worse, the ranking is unstable, and it is easy to be judged by Amazon as a surge in traffic. Therefore, what kind of timing should sellers choose to do off-site?
First of all, when doing off-site promotion, many factors must be considered comprehensively. For example, what is the goal of off-site promotion? Is it important to pay more attention to profits than sales, or to reverse sales to boost rankings? If you want to boost your ranking by sales, it is suitable to be a Deals website. If you focus on profits while focusing on sales, it is suitable for forums, celebrity blogs, celebrity videos, etc.
Additionally, these factors need to be considered:
1. Listing optimization status . Whether the listing is mature, including basic optimization such as pictures, videos, comments, star ratings, and ST ;
2. Price. Compared with competing products, compared with competing products on the top few pages, it has a price advantage;
3. Evaluation of product potential. Whether the product conversion rate is up to standard, etc.;
4. Inventory plan. Avoid the situation that the product is pushed up and out of stock.
At the same time, it is also necessary to observe whether competing products of the same industry are also promoting off-site. If so, analyze the channels, promotion prices and performance of peers for off-site promotion, and then make corresponding adjustments based on their own conditions. Therefore, before the seller goes off-site, the work that needs to be done mainly includes: prepare the cooperation channel in advance, determine the target listing, and make a sales and promotion plan. Sales plan, such as target ranking, target sales volume, inventory plan, review plan, etc. Promotion plan, such as channel arrangement, promotion budget, risk assessment, effect tracking, etc.
Of course, off-site promotion can also start with the product life cycle and preparations before the peak season:
1. When the product is in the new product period, because there are no reviews in the new product period, and there is a lot of advertising competition, when the traffic on the site is extremely limited, the seller can do off-site promotion to effectively increase the traffic and order volume of the product, and activate the product ranking. Ensure the stability of the increase and the activity of the listing . Appropriate off-site volume has a positive effect on links.
2. When the product is in the mid-term, if the order volume does not reach the expected level, you can increase the volume outside the site to maintain the order volume, and the weight cannot drop to freezing point. Let the Amazon system recognize that the product is popular, and only with single-volume support can you get more traffic support.
3. When the product is in the final stage, the product cannot be launched, or the product that is about to pass the season needs to be cleaned up in time. You can use more off-site to quickly clear the stock and reduce the storage management fee.
4. During peak seasons and festivals, because there is a large demand for buyers in peak seasons, in order to obtain better results during peak seasons, it is necessary to increase the weight of links. At this time, sellers can properly do off-site promotion to increase product exposure, improve rankings and increase sales.
The first few days of the seckill event is also suitable for off-site promotion. Many sellers will do off-site promotion before the seckill event to increase exposure and improve product rankings. The sales of seckill will be greatly improved. Therefore, sellers should pay attention to the timing of off-site promotion, do off-site promotion in advance, and don't wait until the end of the holiday to do off-site promotion. Taking advantage of the trend before the peak season will often have the effect of getting twice the result with half the effort. Although off-site promotion has little effect on promoting keyword ranking on the site, it can lay the foundation for providing more natural traffic in the future. It can also increase exposure opportunities for other ASINs in the store and increase the probability of ordering.
For off-site promotion channels, in addition to social media such as ins , facebook , and twitter we mentioned above , you can also conduct some evaluation and replenishment orders for yourself , which can be carried out throughout the product period. In the early stage, you can quickly increase the weight of the product , add a comment. In the mid-term, the weight and order quantity of the product can be well maintained, and the inventory can be quickly cleared in the later stage. Compared with other promotion methods, it is more direct and the cost is relatively lower. And compared to placing orders, I have encountered many scammers and various pitfalls. Now many big sellers have their own accounts to evaluate their stores. The cost of registering an account is only a few dollars. You can test it for yourself anytime, anywhere. The important point is that it is safe and controllable, and the rhythm is completely in your own hands. In fact, the security of the self-supporting account is not lower than that of the real account. Many labels of the real account are very confusing. You can test this one today and that one tomorrow. Once you encounter one Risk control will follow the vine and seal it up.
On the contrary, self-supported accounts are safer. Why many people don’t like self-supported accounts is because the market is too chaotic. Many studios do not have a good environment to maintain accounts. Amazon has dozens of risk control points. If it is not built well, it is easy to be detected, and many studios know that their environment is not good, so they just buy ready-made accounts for evaluation, so how can they guarantee safety? A really good self-supporting account has very high requirements on the environment, and the underlying environment must also be well shielded. Issues such as servers, IPs , payment channels, resources for registering accounts, logistics, and account maintenance methods must be opened up. Do not use Scripts are used for automatic operations, and the trajectory can be queried. We have done a lot of tests on this, and in the end it is the safest manual operation, so don’t ask me in the future if I can automatically register and place orders automatically. Something went wrong. All in all, no matter what promotion method is an auxiliary method for store operation, you have to use it flexibly. I will share it here today. Brother Chen has been doing evaluation technology research and development and incubation for six or seven years, and has always been stable. If you have any evaluation problems, you can discuss and learn from each other. I wish everyone a happy Year of the Rabbit! AuthorBWM9992 _