What do the CPSC, CPSA, and CPSIA mentioned in the Amazon platform mean, and how to successfully pass the Amazon CPC certification audit. Consultation: 18113611623
Every time Amazon's friends apply for CPC certification for the first time, the most frequently asked question is what the following English language means. Almost all people have to ask it once. The key English explanation is:
The abbreviation of CPC is Children's product certificate, children's product certificate.
CPSC is an important consumer rights protection agency in the United States. It is the abbreviation of Consumer Product Safety Committee, that is, Consumer Product Safety Association.
CPSA is the abbreviation of "Consumer Product Safety Act"
The CPSIA regulations are divided into two parts. The first part involves "Children's Product Safety" and the second part involves "Consumer Product Safety Commission Reform". The chapters involved in the first part are as follows:
Section 101. Lead-Containing Children's Products; Lead-Containing Paint Standards
Article 102. Mandatory third-party testing of certain children’s products
Article 103. Tracking labels for children's products
Article 104. Durable Infant and Toddler Product Standards and Consumer Registration
Section 105. Advertising Labelling Requirements for Toys and Games
Section 106. Mandatory Toy Safety Standards
Section 107. Research on Consumer Product-Related Preventable Injuries of Minority Children
Section 108. Prohibition of Sale of Products Containing Certain Phthalates
At present, I, who have experienced Amazon CPC certification, let more friends avoid detours, and summarize for everyone how to improve Amazon CPC audit:
1. Did you choose a CPSC accredited laboratory? Is it all inclusive?
1) In order to save money, some merchants issue test reports and CPCs, which are not recognized by CPSC, and are returned again and again until the products are discontinued.
2) Some merchants choose large institutions to handle testing, but large institutions do not issue CPC. How to handle CPC makes the merchants cry without tears, spend money, and the matter is not finished.
3) Choose a testing institution that meets the CPSC accreditation laboratory, and can handle a full set of services. At the same time, after Amazon's feedback, it can support the rectification of testing institutions, saving time and effort, and achieving one step.
2. Does the testing salesman you choose to connect with understand the Amazon CPC audit rules?
1) Salespersons who have never been through Amazon CPC testing and certification, do not understand Amazon's audit planning, do not understand the details of requirements, which will directly lead to merchants spending a lot of money and wasting a lot of time submitting unqualified test reports and CPCs.
2) The testing and certification personnel who serve Amazon merchants have been considered for the merchants from the beginning, and strive to pass the Amazon audit at one time. Faced with the unstable audit style of the Amazon platform auditors, they constantly adjust the plan to deal with them, saving time and costs for Amazon merchants cost.
3. Have the product testing items been completed? Does the CPC format meet the requirements?
There are many types of products in the category of children's products. Unlike those written by salesmen who are not familiar with CPSC regulations on the Internet, just do ASTM F963 and you can eat them all. The testing standards and regulations corresponding to each product type are different. The cost of doing only one test for a product and doing five tests are definitely different. When some merchants compare prices, they only choose cheap and do not look at others. The final result is obvious. The test reports obtained are all cutting corners. Can they meet Amazon’s requirements?
4. Is your information filled in correctly?
Do you know what is the basis for Amazon reviewers to review? Simple logical analysis, 1). Corresponding to the product testing standards from the product characteristics, and whether the testing items meet the requirements; 2). The data is in compliance. According to the submitted data and information, some Amazon merchants are the identity of distribution agents and must submit invoice information. Results The information is completely inconsistent with the background registration, resulting in failure to pass the review.
5. CPC certification for children's products, CPSC requires testing items:
1) Children's jewelry: ASTM F2923-14, CPSIA, CSPA phthalates and cadmium, and 16CFR 1500.50
2) Children's pencil cases and pouches: CPSIA, CSPA phthalates and cadmium, and 16CFR 1500.50
3) Children's Backpacks: CPSIA, CSPA Phthalates and Cadmium, and 16 CFR 1500.50
4) Children's Book Covers: CPSIA, CSPA Phthalates and Cadmium
5) Children's Lunch Bags and Lunch Boxes: CPSIA, CSPA Phthalates and Cadmium, and 16 CFR 1500.50
6) Children's toys: ASTM F963-17, and 16CFR 1500.50
If you have any specific questions that you would like to communicate with, please feel free to contact us.