What is ce certification, CE stands for European unification, a pass for products to enter the EU, the CE mark is a safety certification mark, and is regarded as a passport for manufacturers to open and enter the European market. CE stands for CONFORMITE EUROPEENNE.All products affixed with the "CE" mark can be sold in EU member states without meeting the requirements of each member state, thus realizing the free circulation of goods within the EU member states.
CE certification can be said to be the most advanced product conformity assessment mode in the world today. It takes the lead in introducing the concept of modules. The assessment of a product that is applicable to CE certification consists of assessment modules and assessment procedures composed of these assessment modules.
Whether it is a product produced by an enterprise within the EU or a product produced in other countries, in order to circulate freely in the EU market, the "CE" mark must be affixed to indicate that the product complies with the basic requirements of the EU's "New Approach to Technical Harmonization and Standardization" directive. Require. This is a mandatory requirement for products under EU law.
The necessity of applying for CE certification
CE certification provides a unified technical specification for the trade of products from various countries in the European market and simplifies the trade procedure. To enter the European Union and the European Free Trade Area, the products of any country must be CE certified, and the CE mark should be affixed to the product. Therefore, CE certification is a passport for products to enter the European Union and European Free Trade Zone countries.
CE certification means that the product has met the safety requirements specified by the EU directive; it is a commitment of the enterprise to the consumer, which increases the consumer's trust in the product; products with the CE mark will reduce the risk of being sold in the European market. These risks include:
● the risk of being detained and investigated by customs;
● Risk of being investigated and punished by market surveillance agencies;
● Risk of being accused by peers for competitive purposes.
What information do I need to prepare for CE certification?
1. Name and address of the manufacturer (EU Authorized Representative (EU Authorized) AR), product name, model, etc.;
2. Product instruction manual;
3. Safety design documents (including key structural drawings, that is, design drawings that can reflect the climbing distance, clearance, number of insulating layers and thickness);
4. Product technical conditions (or enterprise standards), establish technical data;
5. Product electrical schematic diagram, block diagram and circuit diagram, etc.;
6. List of key components or raw materials (please choose products with European certification marks);
7. Testing Report;
8. Relevant certificates issued by the EU authorized certification body NB (for other modes other than Mode A);
9. The registration certificate of the product in the EU (for some products such as: Class I medical device, general IVD in vitro diagnostic medical device);
10. CE Declaration of Conformity (DOC);
CE certification process:
1. After the quotation and contract are confirmed and signed by both parties, the project can be formally implemented;
2. Your company needs to provide a series of documents, including: product function and feature description, difference description of series products, circuit diagram, mechanical drawing, hydraulic circuit diagram, calculation book, manual, model list, difference, etc.;
3. Our company's engineers enter the factory to conduct CE certification basic concept training, introduce relevant product safety instructions and product safety standards, and explain the requirements of relevant product safety instructions and product safety standards; our company will provide standards for free;
4. Carry out product safety assessment of your company's existing products, our company's engineers will actually check the products according to the basic health and safety requirements of the relevant directives and relevant product safety standards, put forward revision suggestions for your company's products, and write improvement reports on the results;
5. Product risk assessment and countermeasure report, write product risk assessment and countermeasure report according to EN1050;
6. Conduct technical exchanges with your company's technical personnel, confirm the direction of product improvement and discuss feasible improvement plans;
7. Review your company's existing technical data, point out the inconsistencies with CE certification requirements, and assist your factory engineers to understand how to carry out technical rectification;
8. Your company will prepare the certified prototype and organize and modify the data, and our engineers will assist and guide the whole process;
9. After the certified prototype and data are prepared, our engineers will perform relevant tests on the factory site: mechanical safety structure inspection, electrical safety test, noise test – our engineers will make the final confirmation of the certified prototype, confirm the safety of the machine, and take photos. Archive and submit to the certification body;
10. Our engineers complete the editing and writing of CE safety technical documents (TCF), which include: description of product functions and features, description of differences in series products, description of quality assurance system, CE declaration of conformity, description of applicable instructions and standards, Arrangement of test reports, conformity inspection reports of basic health and safety requirements of the Machinery Directive, product risk assessment and countermeasure reports, and conformity inspection reports of relevant product safety standards;
11. Assist in the establishment of a correct and complete CE declaration of conformity
12. The product has passed the certification and obtained the certificate
CE certification agency
Right inspection and certification: The EU CE certification China acceptance company is the representative office of the EU notified body in China, with a professional and authoritative third-party testing laboratory, headquartered in Shanghai, China; at the same time, we maintain close relationships with many European certification companies and laboratories. Contact and cooperation, and have different EU authorization announcements in different fields, can issue CE certificates of different notified bodies. With China's accession to the WTO and the rapid growth of export business, Chinese export enterprises have continued to grow. In the past five years, Shanghai Yucheng Information Technology Co., Ltd. has accumulated and precipitated a wealth of practical experience. We mainly provide Industrial Machinery Directive (MD), Low Voltage Directive (LVD), Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC), Construction Materials Directive (CPD), Recreational Yachting Directive (RCD), Personal Protection Directive (PPE), Measuring Instrument Directive (MID) ) and other consumer products testing and inspection services; our laboratory is established and operated in strict accordance with /IEC 17025 "General Requirements for Testing and Calibration Laboratory Capability", and the inspection reports issued by our laboratory have been recognized by many EU certification bodies , and establish long-term cooperation; as a fair and rigorous third-party testing agency, it has provided excellent services for nearly a thousand export enterprises since its establishment.
Scope of testing and certification:
Mechanical Products (MD): General machinery and Class 23 hazardous machinery, including mechanical equipment and production line equipment.
Building Materials Products (CPD): Radiators (EN442), Plywood (EN13986), Ceramic Tiles, Floor Tiles (EN14411), Wood Flooring (EN14342), Laminate Flooring (EN 14041), Mineral Wool Materials (EN13162), Chimneys (EN 1856) , finished interior and exterior walls and ceilings (EN13964), fireplaces (EN13240 or EN14785), traffic lights (EN 12368), variable message signs (EN 12966), profiles (EN 1090), toilets (EN 997), hoses (EN 14800), tempered glass (EN 12150), etc.
Recreational yacht (RCD): Recreational boat (length: 2.5—24 meters) and its components.
Inflatable boat (EN6185),
Motor boats (EN 13590) etc.
Low voltage and electromagnetic compatibility (LVD&EMC): household appliances, small appliances, mechanical and electrical products, etc.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): life jackets, protective clothing, hard hats, protective gloves, glasses, masks, etc.
Measuring Instruments Directive (MID): water meters, electricity meters, gas meters, rulers, taxi meters, etc.
What is the difference between EU EN71 certification and CE certification:
The EN71 directive is one of the directives under CE certification;
Products need to comply with relevant directives before they can be affixed with CE certification marks. For example, toy products must comply with EN71 directives, and CE certificates can only be issued after passing the test;
There are many directives under CE certification, and there are requirements for what products and what to do.
For details, please consult Jinda Testing Li Gong: l8938040l50