With global warming, the world will usher in the hottest high temperature in history. The temperature in many places in China has remained above 40 degrees Celsius for a long time, and the number of heat strokes caused by high temperature is rising. It has been reported that many people in many places suffered from heat stroke due to high temperature, and some of them even died of heat stroke. Heat stroke is generally only preventable and difficult to treat. The cases that can be successfully rescued are usually sent to the hospital for treatment in the early stage of the disease. In the hot summer like now, only avoiding work and strenuous exercise in a high temperature environment can completely prevent heat stroke. If you need to go out for something, it is best to prepare a portable small air conditioner, then let's see how to export this equipment to Europe and the United States?
What is a portable small air conditioner portable fan?
The portable small air conditioner can be said to be an upgraded version of the portable fan, which adopts the dual cooling mode of fan + air conditioner. It can effectively lower the temperature by 2~4°C than using a portable fan. The portable small air conditioner only needs 4 AA batteries and some cool air to support this portable air conditioner to provide 5 hours of cool air. The characteristic of portable small air conditioner is that it is easy to carry. Small in size and light in weight, it will not bring you a burden when you take it out. No matter where you go, you can turn on this small air conditioner anytime, anywhere, and then enjoy a comfortable feeling.
What certification do portable small air conditioners need to be exported to Europe?
The export of portable small air conditioners to Europe requires CE certification. The "CE" mark is a safety certification mark and is regarded as the key for manufacturers to open and enter the European market. CE stands for CONFORMITE EUROPEENNE. In the EU market, the "CE" mark is a compulsory certification mark. Whether it is a product produced by an enterprise within the EU or a product produced in other countries, if it is to be freely circulated in the EU market, the "CE" mark must be affixed to indicate that the product Comply with the basic requirements of the EU Directive on New Approaches to Technical Harmonization and Standardization. This is a mandatory requirement for products under EU law.
Portable small air conditioner CE certification process:
1. Certification Consulting: Confirmation Tests and Cycles
2. Sample preparation, fill in the application form
3. Contract signing and payment
4. Engineer Certification Test
5. After passing the test, a test report will be issued.
What certification do portable air conditioners need to be exported to the United States?
Portable small air conditioners exported to the United States need to apply for FCC certification. FCC certification is a mandatory certification in the United States. Generally, electronic and electrical products exported to the United States or listed on the Amazon platform in the United States must pass FCC certification and apply for FCC certificates before they can pass the U.S. customs and in the United States. make a sale. FCC certification is further divided into FCC-SDoC and FCC-ID.
(1) FCC-SDoC ordinary products (do electromagnetic compatibility EMC test): If the portable small air conditioner does not have wireless function, do FCC-SDoC.
(2) FCC-ID wireless products (wireless test): If the portable small air conditioner has Bluetooth or speaker function, etc., FCC-ID certification is required.
Portable small air conditioner FCC certification process:
1. The customer submits the application form to the testing agency;
2. The customer prepares testing samples and provides product information (see information requirements);
3. The testing agency issues a draft report, and after the customer confirms it, issues a formal report;
4. If it is an FCC sDoC, the project is completed; if it is an application for an FCC ID, submit a report and technical information to TCB;
5. After the TCB audit is completed, the FCC ID certificate is issued, and the testing agency sends the official report and the FCC ID certificate;
6. After the enterprise obtains the FCC certification, it can use the FCC logo on the product;
If the product contains batteries, then the lithium-ion battery CB certification, lithium battery UL certification, lithium battery KC certification, lithium battery CE certification, specific certification items and cycles, or to consult the relevant testing agencies to confirm, so as to avoid unnecessary trouble.