Electric scooters are a new type of transportation tool in today's society, and another new product form of skateboarding after traditional skateboards. Electric scooters are very energy efficient, charge fast and have a long range. Then electric scooters need to be CE certified if they want to export to the EU.
1. Electromagnetic Interference Emission
1. According to the standard:
EN55022 (1998): Testing of information technology equipment for radio wave disturbance characteristics, certain limitations and their measurement.
EN61000-3-2 (1998): Harmonic current emission limits for testing equipment with an input current not greater than 16 amps/phase.
EN61000-3-3 (1995): The test rated current does not exceed the limit of 16 amps/phase equipment in low voltage environment voltage fluctuation and variation.
2. Test purpose: To check whether the device under test meets the above EMC emission requirements.
3. Items to be tested: continuous interference voltage of power supply terminals, continuous interference of power supply radiation emission, harmonic number, voltage floating-change
2. Items to be tested: EU CE certification
EN61000-4-2 Electrostatic Discharge
EN61000-4-3 Radiated Electromagnetic Area
EN61000-4-4 voltage short-term transition
EN61000-4-5 Burst Immunity
EN61000-4-6 Conducted Immunity
EN61000-4-11 Sufficient voltage, unstable voltage
Three, electric scooter CE certification technical consultation process:
Step 1: Apply
1. Fill out the application form
2. Application company information form
3. Provide product information and send samples
Step 2: Quote
According to the information provided, Yibo engineers determine the test standard, test time and corresponding cost
Step 3: Payment
After the applicant confirms the quotation, sign the application form and service agreement and make payment
Step 4: Test
The laboratory conducts a full set of tests on the applied products according to the relevant EU testing standards
Step 5: The test is passed and the report is completed
Step 6: Project Completion