Information requested by Amazon:
Amazon may ask you to provide the following information at any time, so it is recommended that you have this information readily available for submission:
· Your business name (if applicable) and seller number · Your contact information: email address and phone number · A listing of all your published climbing equipment · Product images and product packaging images of all your published climbing equipment (if applicable ). Images must include all sides of the product and product packaging for Amazon to review.
· Product pictures or test reports as evidence of compliance with warning and hazard labels (if applicable)
All product descriptions and manuals for all climbing equipment you sell, if tested to EN or ASTM requirements, the test report must be issued by an ISO 17025 accredited laboratory confirming that each item has been tested and meets the applicable requirements above Note: Testing The report must include an image of the detected product, and the image should be sufficient to demonstrate that the detected product is the same as the product listed on the detail page.
Penalties for Not Appropriate Test Reports If you do not provide the required information by the applicable deadline, Amazon may:
●Delete related product information;
● Suspend your permission to add new items and/or post items;
● withhold any monies due to you;
● file a lawsuit.
Amazon reserves the right to take any further action that may be necessary in its sole discretion.
Carabiner Regulatory Requirements
1 Carabiner Definition A carabiner is a metal ring with a spring-loaded door that is used to connect components quickly and reversibly during rock climbing and mountaineering, and is a key part of a safety system.
Mountaineering locks can be used to secure ropes to equipment, or to connect two or more pieces of equipment together. They are usually made of aluminum or steel. The latches are available in different shapes (D-shaped, asymmetric D-shaped and oval) and can be locked or unlocked.
2 Requires Amazon to require all mountaineering locks posted for sale to be inspected. Must meet specific regulatory or standard requirements listed below:
Product Name Regulatory or Standard Requirements
Mountaineering lock JIST8165
1. Fill in the application form,
2. Provide product information,
3. Send samples,
4. After passing the test,
5. Issue the report/certificate.
Cycle: Usually 5 working days can be completed, can be expedited.
Cost: The testing items required by different products may be different, and should be evaluated according to the specific product!