The detailed method of the US Amazon WERCSmart registration is as follows:
During the product registration process, WERCSMART requires brands, manufacturers, distributors, and third-party formulators (collectively referred to herein as "suppliers") to provide product data such as chemical composition, physical properties, shipping-related information, and various Safety and certification documents, etc. such as Safety Data Sheets (SDS).
1. After WERCSMART receives the application, it will review it according to the following 3 steps:
1. The system automatically calculates
2. Personnel review
3. Distribute results to retailers
2. Common usage of WERCSMART results:
· Regulatory compliance
· Correct shipping instructions
· Waste management plan
·Distribution center guidance
· Identification of restricted products
3. [Battery products] registration process and required information
•Register account→pay annual fee→register product→approval
• WERCS Registration Application Form – Battery and other information required in it
• Product color photo, UN38.3 report + summary, SDS report or ingredient list (accurate CAS number required, all ingredients add up to 100%).
4. [Products with batteries] Registration process and required information
• The battery should be registered with WERCS first, and then the finished product will be registered.
• The premise of finished product registration is that the factory must be a supplier of Wal-Mart, otherwise it cannot be registered.
•Register account→pay annual fee→register product→approval.
•WERCS registration application form, product manual, one sample, pictures of the whole machine, and pictures of packaging.
Five, the registration cycle process:
Regular product registration takes two weeks, and battery product registration takes three weeks.
Registration validity : one year.