Once the Amazon buyer's store account is blocked, it means that the weight, traffic, praise, etc. accumulated by your store since registration will be wasted, and the long-term efforts will be in vain. Today, I will list all the reasons that caused your account to be blocked, so that everyone has a "red line" awareness, and how to unblock the store when it is blocked.
After the Amazon account is blocked, you will usually receive an official email, informing you of the reason for the blocking, such as:
1. Infringement, appearance, trademark, patent, keyword infringement, etc. As we all know, European and American countries are quite strict in the protection of intellectual property rights. Therefore, when operating in foreign markets, in addition to protecting your own intellectual property rights, you must also ensure that you do not infringe on the intellectual property rights of others.
Second, the quality of the product leads to the seal. Many of the reasons for the ban are related to the quality of the product. Amazon requires sellers to sell high-quality products and cannot ignore quality for price and quantity.
3. Store closures caused by poor Amazon performance indicators. The performance indicator is a code of conduct set for third-party sellers. Amazon uses the performance indicator to distinguish the good, medium and bad sellers. Among these indicators, order defect rate, order cancellation rate, and delayed shipment rate are the main reasons for account closure. Return rate and customer service dissatisfaction rate are not hard indicators to measure seller accounts.
4. Non-compliance with Amazon UPC. Sellers are required to use UPC to conduct business on Amazon. This code is essential and serves as a product identifier to help Amazon track product performance. If the seller purchases UPC from illegal channels, it is easy to cause the code to not match. If the code does not match, the seller will be banned.
1. Find out why.
If it is caused by transportation or packaging problems, etc., if it is easy to be depreciated in the warehouse, you need to modify the product status and check the number of complaints about the product involved. If you find that there are many problems, rather than stop selling a certain product, maybe you need to switch suppliers. If you use FBA logistics, create a Removal Order for all returns to reduce the risk of store closures.
2. Take precautions in advance to avoid lightning strikes.
Familiarize yourself with all Amazon product categories and conditions; don't post if you're not sure if the product meets the guidelines; don't mark the product status as "New" and then state in the product description that the product will look a little worn on the shelf for long periods of time, or Other defects; do not immediately relist products for sale unless Amazon has cleared the alarm;
3. Generally speaking, you will get a reply from Amazon within 3 months after the appeal.
There are generally two methods in the appeal stage: store appeal and fund appeal.
A store appeal is when a customer applies to Amazon to resume store operations and release funds. This method of appeal has a low success rate, because the right to manage the "store" is entirely in the hands of Amazon, but this method is suitable for stores with a large inventory.
The success rate of funding appeals is relatively high. Although the seller's store will be cancelled, the funds will be returned to the seller in whole or in part. No matter which way to appeal, if Amazon does not give a positive response within 20 working days, the possibility of Amazon meeting the seller's appeal request will gradually decrease.
The success rate of the appeal should be analyzed from the operation of the store and the degree of violation. If the appeal letter is not professionally written, or if the store's violations are serious, Amazon is likely to respond to the seller with an automatically generated email and deny the request.
Seadaka has launched a solution for Amazon's e-commerce platform account disputes through a big coffee platform, providing e-commerce customers with solutions such as account unfreezing, product list recovery, account fund recovery, etc. Seadaka's excellent expert team can provide a complete set of customization according to the actual situation of customers The solution is to appeal, arbitrate and litigate the Amazon platform on behalf of customers, and after the problem is solved, provide customers with suggestions on account protection, product list protection, fund protection, etc., to reduce risks in this regard.
The business covers China's major trading partner countries. The international legal service plan of the Seadaka platform adopts a more flexible cooperation method, so that there is no longer a gap in the communication between users and lawyers, and user appeals will be directly transmitted to lawyers through the dedicated service team. Language, jet lag, cultural traditions, all barriers will be minimized. Seadaka (find a big coffee) platform e-commerce Amazon account unblocking service, bringing the world's top legal team to your side.