The Amazon store is blocked. This is a problem that almost every novice store owner will suffer on Amazon. Usually, if you don’t pay attention, it will also lead to the closure of the Amazon store. So what should I do if the Amazon store is blocked? What are the reasons for the closure of the Amazon store? If the store is closed, what should the seller do? Here are some tips and tricks to share with you!
What are the reasons for Amazon to be blocked?
Generally, Amazon accounts may be blocked if they have the following operations: account association, manipulating comments, violating sales policies, poor account performance, lack of relevant certification for products, products that do not match pictures, ASIN violations, sales of contraband, and so on. It may be banned, and there is the association of the store. If multiple accounts are associated, they will also be banned by Amazon.
What should I do if my Amazon store is blocked? How to solve the blocked Amazon store?
1. Check the email notification Amazon sent you to know the specific reason for the removal of the selling rights. Whether it is an account performance issue or a violation of Amazon policy.
2. Check your account performance and customer evaluation to find out your specific account performance. Or see if a product violates Amazon's selling policies.
3. Create an action plan outlining specific steps. Tell Amazon about our future plans in detail and accurately.
A: It means that you have clearly understood that your problem comes from your sales process or your product selection.
B: Explain in detail how you will solve these problems in practice.
What should I do if my Amazon store is blocked?
4. Send the appeal email to Amazon.
A: Log in to your seller account
B: Click (Performance Notifications) to contact Shenzhen Foxde
C: Find the notice about the seller's rights being revoked and click the Appeal Button
5. Pay attention to your registered email, Amazon will reply to your new decision.
Usually, the account is blocked because of hijacking, complaints from other sellers, and the account is blocked. It is recommended to register a trademark brand, build your own brand, and build your own listing to go further.
6. Use relevant anti-association tools
Nowadays, Amazon sellers generally have multiple accounts, and multiple accounts can easily lead to the association of multiple accounts. Therefore, it is recommended that users use relevant anti-association tools to protect the security of our multiple accounts.
vmmask is a very good super browser. It is easy to use, cheap and cost-effective. Many sellers are using it. If you use the super browser arrogantly, it is recommended to try vmmask. It is very suitable for recommendation.
What should I do if my Amazon store is blocked? If the seller's account is blocked, we must understand the reason for the account being blocked, and then solve the relevant reasons.