For a listing, there are hundreds of orders at sunrise, to suddenly cut in half, or even zero orders. There are many reasons, which cannot be explained clearly in one or two sentences, so it is very suitable to list the possible reasons in order in the form of words.
Generally speaking: There are two reasons for a sudden drop in Amazon product sales, internal and external.
1. Internal reasons:
1. If the exposure of your product is getting lower and lower, and the natural ranking of the product is getting lower and lower, it means that your exposure is decreasing, traffic is losing, and the order volume is also decreasing. (Reason: Amazon also wants to make money and give you enough traffic, but you don’t have the number of orders, so the traffic will naturally be biased towards better-performing products, and less will be allocated to you.)
2. If you change the node of the product for a listing with good performance, that is, change the category, it will cause the Amazon A9 algorithm to re-match the keywords of the product and your target customers, so the traffic will also change, and some may Some will get better, some might get worse. (If you find that your product node does not match the product, you want to modify it to suit your product node to generate traffic, and vice versa.)
3. If you receive a product complaint recently, Amazon will downgrade your listing. For example, for some products, the weight has been virtually reduced. It is manifested as a decrease in the number of products, a decrease in traffic, and a decrease in the BSR ranking.
Countermeasures: find the problem of the complaint, modify it immediately, appeal immediately, send an email to Amazon to ensure that it will not happen again in the future, do some operations on the product, such as lowering the price of this product, adding comments, and increasing the bidding price of the advertisement to get more flow.
4. You can resume after the appeal is passed, but you need to wait patiently.
5. Do product discounts and giveaways.
6. I recently swiped the bill and swiped the review. While Amazon has not pursued it, it has reduced your rights. (Reason: The buyer account you are using may be insecure, and Amazon has detected that you are manipulating rankings.)
7. Out of stock problem. Out of stock is actually the biggest problem affecting our sales. Out of stock will seriously affect the sales of popular models.Therefore, in order to avoid this situation, the peak season is coming. Sellers should calculate your recent sales volume. If the stocking is 3-4 times as usual, it is also recommended to choose a more stable and fast logistics.
8. The performance evaluation is reduced, such as whether the reply to the email is timely, ODR, and the refund rate is increased. (After more than 24 hours, click on the spam to reply. Don't reply all the time. If it is a return problem, most of it is because of product quality problems, so it is also necessary to improve product quality)
2. External reasons:
1. Add your Amazon Listing to be included in the Add-on Item and be included in the add-on item. Add-on Items are cheap products.
Solution: For products priced closer to $10 each, you may wish to raise the price slightly. According to actual measurements, the Add-on Item logo will automatically disappear once the price exceeds the $10 limit.
2. Lost the golden shopping cart, was sold, and was listed as a new model on the product page by a competitor
Solution: combat hijacking, see what caused the gold shopping cart to be robbed, and open a case to deal with it.
3. Your product is a seasonal product or a holiday product. The reason is: Seasonal products will lead to unstable sales as the season goes on, while holiday products are one-time consumables that are only popular during holidays, such as Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc. Festival, Christmas.
4. Has your product participated in the recent seckill? Red people outside the site will have more traffic. But after the seckill period, it will return to its original state.
5. Recently, your product has received moderate or bad reviews, resulting in a decrease in the listing weight and a decrease in traffic. Solution: Add positive reviews, revise negative reviews, and communicate with customers via email. First find out what is the reason for your bad review (very important) (Amazon advertising tools free registration link:)