What is Japan GITEKI certification?
GITEKI certification is commonly known as TELEC certification, and Amazon will call it Giteki certification. They are all the same certification, but they are called differently. TELEC certification is the Japanese radio wave law. Products with wireless functions such as Bluetooth/WIFI are exported to Japan and must have TELEC certification.
GITEKI certification, MIC certification, and MARK certification can all be regarded as TELEC certification.
TELEC certification is Japan's wireless certification, certification for the management and control of wireless products, including wireless, WiFi, BT, 2G, 3G, 4G. Such as common mobile phones, tablet computers, wireless headphones, Bluetooth speakers, etc. TELEC certification does not require local representation and does not require local testing. Different product communication frequency bands and modules lead to different costs, and the specific costs are related to channels and frequency bands.
What products require TELEC certification?
902-928GHz frequency band
PS: 433MHz and 868MHz products do not require TELEC certification. In addition, TELEC certification does not open 2.9G and 5.8G for civilian use, so TELEC certification is not required.
What are the documents required for TELEC certification?
1. Application Form
2. User manual
3. Schematic of the circuit
4. Block diagram
5. Circuit wiring diagram PCB LAYOUT
6. Circuit Bit Number Diagram PCB placement
7. Operation description (explanation of block diagram or circuit diagram)
8. BOM LIST
9. Antenna reprot
10. Fixed frequency prototype, software and test fixture
11. ISO9000 certificate
TELEC certification cycle
The cycle is 15-20 working days, about 3-4 weeks.
TELEC test specification
The test specification of TELEC follows the MIC (Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications) Notice No.88 regulations, see the following website: /mate , the update and maintenance of the test specification is also carried out by MIC.
The test items for WiFi and Bluetooth products are basically similar to the European standard EN300 328. Among them, the standard used by 2.4GHz WiFi products (/g, 2412-2472MHz) and Bluetooth products is MIC Notice No.88 Annex43, but for the 14-channel (Channel 14: 2471-2497MHz) of 2.4GHz WiFi products, Annex44 needs to be used separately. Testing and issuing reports.
For 5GHz WiFi products (802.11a, 5180~5320MHz, W52 Band and W53 Band), the test standard to follow is Annex45, but it should be noted that the data shows that MIC will modify Annex45 in the near future, and the 5.6GHz device (Band W56) will also be modified. It is classified into Annex45 and has stricter DFS test requirements for Band 56 frequency band.
TELEC certification mark
How to design the size of TELEC certification LOGO?
According to customer prototype to develop:
1. The size of the prototype is larger than the palm size, and the diameter of the MIC LOGO is 5mm;
2. The size of the prototype is smaller than the palm size, and the diameter of the MIC LOGO is 3mm;
PS: R means yes There are remarks on the type of the product on the equipment type certificate
1. The registration code of TELECC must be reflected on the product label
2. Bluetooth headsets, wireless microphones and other hot-selling products on Amazon’s Japanese station are very necessary to get TELEC certification, and they can be directly removed from the shelves. Generally, the platform only provides certificates for one week, but the TELEC certification cycle is long, and only after they are removed from the shelves. Do it, it's too late
3. TELEC currently does not have a clear validity period on Amazon, and it is valid for a long time by default.