For Amazon sellers, a good selection can be said to directly determine the success or failure of later store operations, an important part of Amazon operations, and the first step for Amazon sellers to operate. For many sellers who have just entered the Amazon platform, the first problem they usually encounter is product selection. A good product determines the final result. So, what should Amazon sellers know before choosing products? How to prepare for selection?
1. Product analysis.
1. Search popularity: You can see the demand for products through search popularity. By keyword search, you can see the monthly search volume of buyers, and this month's search volume represents the demand.
2. Product trend: According to different needs, products emerge as the times require. Visible trend analysis is very important. On the one hand, it can let sellers know the popular period of products, on the other hand, it can remind sellers to filter out products that are not suitable for the current season.
3. Profit margin calculation: Every Amazon seller knows that there must be enough profit margins to achieve the desired results.
4. Pricing Analysis: The price is not set by the seller, but by the market. Sellers should set prices based on price ranges commonly found in the market, not just their own costs.
Therefore, when choosing a product, the seller must comprehensively consider all aspects of the cost, calculate the profit margin of the product, and comprehensively decide whether to choose the product.
2. Competitive analysis.
1. Product listing analysis: Sellers can understand the shelf time of competing products. Before choosing a product, sellers also need to analyze the listing and copy of competing products.
2.Review survey: Sellers can check how many reviews competitors' products have under their own product categories.
Whether the product can get better ranking, we must know that the evaluation is an important factor affecting the conversion. Review is a good feedback for a product. From the review point of view, sellers need to know whether the satisfaction of market customers with the product is normal.
We can find more listings for Reviews, listing everything about the good and bad reviews, and summarizing customer satisfaction and dissatisfaction with such products.
3. Differentiation analysis.
The male model products lack uniqueness and are easy to be sold. There is neither a bright spot nor a squat, which is easy to cause confusion in the operation rhythm.
Therefore, when choosing products, sellers should give priority to products that can be differentiated as much as possible. These differentiating modifications can be screen-printed logos, changing part colors, individually custom packaging, and more.
The above is some content analysis that needs to be done before the selection of products shared with sellers to help sellers choose better products. Product selection is a very systematic job involving various aspects. Novice sellers can first learn to observe, look at other sellers' product selection methods, then look at the surrounding resources, and finally choose products based on their own financial strength.
Article source: XM Forex website