According to Walmart's drop shipping service, for Amazon merchants, after uploading products, they may be confused about title creation. This article discusses the optimization of titles, so what are the four elements of Amazon title optimization?
1. Put the most important keywords at the beginning of the title as much as possible
Keywords include broad keywords, precise keywords and long tail keywords.
Regardless of whether the three types of keywords overlap or not, for sellers, they first need to understand their products, and then collect and sort out these three types of keywords. There may be many words sorted out, but according to the actual situation, filter the words and choose the most Effective words, collocated in a suitable way.
The closer the keyword is to the beginning of the title, the more likely it is to appear at the top of the search results page.
2. Avoid hard keywords
When you start writing your product description, you can include any keywords you have to keep in the title.
Remember not to stuff your title with keywords, which can be uncomfortable to read and may even cause Amazon to flag your product as malicious spam.
3. Refine Descriptors
Whatever you do, don't forget to add product descriptions.
The key is to distill long descriptors into short keywords, like we talked about above.
4. Test your title on PickFu
Once you have a few versions of your title, test it with your target audience on PickFu to get their real feedback.
How to optimize:
1. The title should preferably not exceed two lines, between 160-170 characters, but not too short, not more than 200 characters (some categories are 80 characters) (exceeding is not displayed).
2. The title should contain keywords.
It must be considered from the consumer's point of view. Titles must be aesthetically pleasing, not cluttered with keywords.
3. The title needs to contain the brand name (trade name): prevent hoaxing and pave the way for brand building.
4. Include the product name and 2-3 core keywords.
5. Include function words, characteristic words, attribute words: unique product characteristics and differentiated highlights that can attract consumers.
6. Include aesthetic modifiers.
7. Use punctuation appropriately.
8. Select whether to require quantifiers according to the product type.
If you want to become a big seller on Amazon, in addition to doing a good job in the store, reducing costs, and maximizing body profit are also issues that everyone must consider. Amazon warehousing costs have always been high. If you want to reduce costs and get Amazon’s traffic tilt, overseas warehouses Of course, it is essential. Daifatong Warehousing and Shipping can provide overseas warehouse transfer, return and label replacement, and develop effective solutions for medium and large furniture products, allowing you to devote yourself to the operation. Other problems We will help you solve it all. For details, please log in to the official website of Daifatong Warehousing and Logistics.