There are a lot of sellers registering to open stores on Amazon, and in the process of operating the store, they will need to continuously put some new products on the shelves, which can also drive the overall flow of the store, but what are the specific 7-day promotion skills for new products? Let me introduce them clearly below .
1. During the new product period, automatic advertisements can be opened directly. Automatic advertising is actually the system detecting your listing. If the copywriting is good, the conversion will be good, and the CPC will be low, otherwise there will be no conversion.
But copywriting is not the only criterion for conversion, and the main image and price also have a crucial impact on conversion. It is not advisable to give too high a budget for automatic advertising during the new product period. It is recommended to give it between 20-30. If too much exposure is given to new products, but there is no conversion, it will reduce the conversion rate of the product and affect the performance of the product. So advertising is a gradual adjustment process.
2. Manually position the advertisement. If the seller's product is highly competitive, the advertisement can accurately deny the big words and open the precise words. If the products are related, you can open a manual positioning, so that your products are related and diverted from each other. Similarly, other manual advertisements also deny big words and run precise traffic words. This method can be used in New Arrival Lore and Prime member discounts.
3. The common problem of new product period advertisements is that the product’s new product period is low exposure, and clicks do not convert. This situation is generally due to inaccurate keywords. It is recommended that sellers adjust keywords.
Amazon product promotion ideas:
1. Do a good job in the preliminary preparation of the product
The first step of Amazon’s new product promotion idea is to prepare for the product, especially the optimization of the product page: the four elements of title, five-point description, keywords and pictures are indispensable.
The title should highlight the key points and avoid repetition. If the product is a branded product, the brand name can be placed first; as for the five-point description, the most important highlights of the product must be highlighted, and the key points should be included as much as possible under the premise of smooth sentences. The words are combined; the main picture must meet the requirements of the Amazon platform, and it must also be eye-catching, so that consumers can understand the product's functions, selling points, etc. through pictures.
2. Determine the main keywords for promotion
Determine the main keywords for Amazon's new product promotion, and do SEO ranking optimization on the Amazon site. Sellers can search on Amazon, and Amazon will recommend related words, or check the title reviews and categories of similar products; use the Jungle Scout keyword mining tool to mine keywords, and the keywords excavated through these channels can be used as a reference.
3. Reasonable use of EDM email marketing
Amazon EDM email marketing is a very useful method for new product promotion, and it is also a common method for big sales. Because foreign customers like to communicate by email. Then collect the mailboxes of accurate customers, and then write a set of efficient new product development letters, so that potential customers will be attracted by the new products in your emails, and then maximize the effect of email marketing. Of course, small sellers also need to learn more about the time, title, content and other skills of sending emails in order to better increase the exposure and sales of new products.
Through analysis, we learned what the 7-day promotion skills of Amazon's new products are. After launching new products, we need to master certain skills, so that we can get more traffic during the new product period, so as to facilitate better development in the later stage.
EBay's one – piece delivery service is a high-quality warehousing and delivery service specially provided for eBay sellers at home and abroad to enhance the seller's competitiveness. It provides eBay and independent station customers with proxy procurement, warehousing, logistics, and overseas warehouses. , Packaging, labeling and other services. At present, it has more than 40 international logistics lines such as the US special line, the UK special line, and the European special line. It also has self-operated overseas warehouses in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, and Germany, which is convenient for eBay customers to carry out local business.