With the arrival of spring, there are also new trends on Amazon. Obviously, when the flowers start to bloom, people want to decorate the front door with a neatly arranged wreath. The only problem is that the real flower will wither and die. Which brings us to our niche today – The Artificial Spring Wreath:
As you can see right away, there are many options to customize these. It might also help to have a good eye for aesthetics. They come in a variety of sizes and can be customized with a variety of flower and color patterns. With the right idea, or rather, the right "flower arranging ability", you may easily stand out in this field.
If we look at the numbers, we can see why it might be worth your while:
As we can see, this niche is not very competitive. The average number of comments on the first page is 200. This means there are listings with only a few dozen reviews on the first page. The average price is staggering, the income is good, and the profits are huge.
A little problem in this niche might be figuring out how delicate these flowers are and evaluating the best way to pack them. They're plastic so should be pretty durable, but you'll want to make sure no parts come off during shipping.
You may have come across such a niche often, but you never knew about it. We bring this information to you today with the AMZScout PRO extension. Here's what you can easily do yourself:
It's simple to use:
1) Install AMZScout PRO extension.
2) Launch it on any Amazon page and you can see all the underlying information under the surface.
3) You can also use the Niche Score to judge the difficulty of getting into a new offer based on the breakdown of whatever niche/page you are in.
4) Also, there's a "Niche Ideas" button that will randomly send you to an Amazon page with a high niche score if you're having a hard time getting an idea.
5) You can also see sales and bestseller rank history charts for each product on the page, as well as cumulative statistics for the entire segment.
It's a nice niche and doesn't seem like a challenge. Niches like this are rare. The only problem might be that you don't have the necessary eyes to find an eye-catching flower arrangement. If so, you can always browse another segment and check out your AMZScout extension to see the stats until you find something you want to sell.