Recently, many small partners have encountered product recalls, and Amazon requires them to submit compliance letters. Currently, sites such as the US site, the UK site, and the European site all require compliance letters. The requirements for the compliance letter are all the same, all because the product was recalled and a compliance letter with the manufacturer as the title is required.
The specifics of the United States are as follows:
1. The letter is printed on the manufacturer's letterhead
2. This letter is signed
3. ASIN(s) match
5. Product name
6. A statement as to how the product is not subject to recall. (Example: Seller should describe how to differentiate corrected product from recalled version; e.g. new serial number, manufactured after × days, etc.)
The UK details are as follows:
*Must be issued by the manufacturer on the manufacturer's letterhead
* Briefly explain (1 to 2 sentences) the reason for the recall
*ID of ASIN and item requesting re-launch
*Note that existing/new arrival stock is not affected by the recall and meets all regulatory standards
*Must submit documents in PDF format
The specific contents of the EU are as follows:
*Must be from the manufacturer and on the manufacturer's letterhead
* Compliance letter signed
* ASIN on letter matches ASIN in case
* /EAN in compliance letter is consistent with case
* The product name in the compliance letter matches the name in the case
* Provide a statement that the product is not affected by the recall
* Must be submitted in PDF format
What is this compliance letter?
In fact, the compliance letter is the Letter of Compliance from the manufacturer, abbreviated as LOC, which is used to prove that the product complies with the legal requirements of the exporting country.
How to write a compliance letter?
1. First of all, the compliance letter needs the manufacturer as a header
2. Then write the product information. The product information must be consistent with Amazon, such as ASIN, product model, brand, UPC, etc.
3. Then you must declare why your products do not need to be recalled, whether they have met the country's export standards, and provide reasonable evidence, such as test reports, packaging diagrams, etc.
4. Finally, it needs to be signed and stamped by the quality supervisor of the manufacturer
5. Convert to PDF for submission
The above is a brief introduction of LOC. I hope everyone can pass the review as soon as possible and resume sales~