In the process of Amazon sellers promoting products, they will pay more and more attention to the issue of traffic. Many novice sellers may only stay at the stage of distributing traffic on the platform, but with more and more operating experience, how to expand the source of store traffic has become a problem that every seller will consider. Therefore, off-site drainage channels have become very important.
For sellers who want to do off-site promotion on Amazon, they must first have a clear positioning for themselves: Are you suitable for off-site promotion?
Off-site promotion on Amazon is not suitable for novice sellers
If you are just a novice in Amazon, and you have not even done a good job in the operation of Amazon, such as advertising, discounts, associations, spikes, etc. on the site, you have not yet figured out, it is recommended not to set foot outside the site. After all, the traffic of the Amazon platform itself is sufficient, and it is good to be able to capture the traffic of the platform itself, but you need to spend a lot of time on the layout outside the site, and it may not be able to get results quickly.
Amazon off-site promotion suitable stage
1. The traffic in the station should be at a high level: The traffic of the same category of Best Seller products is used as a reference, and it does not mean that the traffic level of the Best Seller products must be achieved;
2. The conversion rate of product listing is higher than that of major competitors;
3. The ACOS level of hot words with a PPC of more than 80% of the products continues to remain high;
4. The comprehensive score of the product continues to be good, and there is basically no after-sales quality problem.
5. Various feasible display methods in the station, especially the display methods of competitive products have been used…
1. EDM email: an outdated method, but many sellers are using it, and the drainage effect is good. Create an email sign-up page, collect a mailing list of potential users, and send them relevant or interesting content.
2. Obtain the customer list: Obtain the target customer list through third-party channels, segment the customer group, and send them related products for sale through the user's historical purchase records and the mailboxes of potential target customers on mobile phones.
3. Event gifts: Use event gifts to increase the exposure of products. For example, what many domestic merchants do is to share screenshots of Moments or Weibo, and give away a certain product.
4. Cooperative marketing: Find some bloggers with traffic, such as bloggers with a large number of fans on ins, YouTube, Facebook and other platforms to cooperate with them, let them represent your products, buy them through their clicks, and give them to them Fixed commission.
5. Publish product information on the Deal site: By publishing information at different discount points, set the discount period to gain more exposure and clicks. Some of the more well-known deal sites include Slickdeals, Dealnews, Woot!, FatWallet, Brad's Deals.
6. Different types of information platforms: similar to 58 in China, and craigslist, which are more famous abroad, if you post on it to sell your products, you can consider adding discount information to promote sales.
7. Internet celebrity promotion: Influencers in the industry are commonly known as celebrities, opinion leaders, KOLs, and big Vs.
8. Sponsor Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and other influencers: Find opinion leaders on the platform through subdivision search, sponsor their products, let them do reviews or advertise, and drive fans to buy.
9. New media information release: Find media organizations related to the market segment, contact them to send products for evaluation, or promote soft articles.
10. Find influencers to cooperate in posting: Find influencers with related products from popular social media, then write a blog and make a list to list these influencers, and then use emails to contact these influencers or @ influencers when posting, Let this article be exposed in front of the influencers, so that the connection with the influencers is successfully established.
11. Popularity: Relevant information is released from the media, and it is perfect for a wave, you can get popularity, or you can try to contact them if they are willing to quote your products, etc.
12. Write your own blog: Create and publish content that is useful to your users through wordpress or shopify, polish it carefully, then publish it, and recommend your product at the end of the article.
13. Guest posts submission: Create content to contribute to the target blog.
14. Post or private message on LinkedIn: If your product is related to business, you can post on LinkedIn or send a private message to the target users. Slideshare is also a good platform related to LinkedIn, and you can use it well.
15. Quora Q&A: Similar to domestic Zhihu, by answering questions from target users and market segments, and connecting your product information in your personal profile or answer.
16. Medium Station: A social blogging platform, you can copy your content and publish it to get more exposure.
17. Reddit: Through searching, you can find subreddits related to the market segment. You can publish products in it and get feedback. The users in it are very active.
18. Podcast Podcast: If your product is suitable for dissemination through podcast, you can create similar content, and then put it in the segmented podcast market, and add the product link in the remarks.
29. Polyvore website: a social shopping website, which can bring good traffic for fashion, beauty and other content.
20. Pinterest: If you can take good photos of the product, the pinterest platform can also bring good exposure and a lot of fans.
21. Snapchat: If the target users of the product are youth or young people, this is a very good mobile channel.
22. Crowdfunding website: You can put pre-sale products on the crowdfunding website, you can know the popularity of the product in advance, and it can bring a lot of traffic and exposure.
Amazon's off-site promotion is not a "patent" that sells well. When your competitors have not entered the field of off-site promotion, you should do this and "take up the pit". This is for you. , may be able to run ahead of your opponent without spending too much time and effort.