Marketing is like meditation. Every day is a disaster. Who said that writing listings is not like this? Every time I get scolded by the boss because of the extremely low link conversion rate, I really want to overturn the table…
But if you think about a 2-digit bank card protected by 6 digits, you can only weakly reply "I will change it".
Why do you sign up for a lot of training courses and read a lot of materials, but you still can't write a product listing?
why? I don't think I have grasped the logic behind it.
No matter what type of copywriting, it must be clear that you are communicating with the audience, expressing a point of view, conveying a message, promising a benefit or expressing a feeling.
In the article " Mastering the Six Core Elements to Build the Strongest Product Listing in History " a few days ago, I mentioned a concept called " FAB Law ".
Today, let's talk about what the "FAB rule" is and how it guides us in writing copywriting.
The law of FAB, the law of properties, effects, and benefits . FAB corresponds to three English words: Feature, Advantage and Benefits. No explanation, just look at the picture.
There are two types of product information we express for customers, one is " my business " and the other is " what is my business".
By emphasizing the benefits of products to consumers, we will make customers change from " none of my business" to "none of my business ".
Through a very direct benefit-driven, customers can truly feel the benefits of the product .
·Features· refers to what the product is, including style, material, configuration, etc. What we focus on in the application process is "what is this?" We need to know the attributes, which describe the style, technical parameters, and configuration of the product; it is Tangible, which means it can be seen, tasted, touched and smelled.
Example: This phone is a Huawei Mate 40 RS Porsche Edition…
· Advantages · Some of the above features bring advantages to the product. For example, the clothes have a particularly soft touch, and are wear-resistant and durable. Cabinets have advantages that other homes do not have, such as composite materials are super environmentally friendly, these are your additional advantages. What we focus on expressing in the process of application is: "What can the product do better than other competing products?" The advantage is to explain how the characteristic can be used, which means that it cannot be seen, tasted, touched and smell. For example: This Huawei Mate 40 RS Porsche is equipped with a Kirin 9000 CPU, which runs very fast…
· Benefits · Direct benefits to customers based on their key needs. healthier? Save more money? more convenient? …… The first two points are only the foundation, and the third point is to directly reach the customer's heart, that is, to establish a real connection with the customer. What we're saying is: "What's in it for you?" The benefit is the translation of functionality into one or several buying motives that tell customers how their needs will be met. For example: This Huawei Mate 40 RS Porsche is equipped with Kirin 9000 CPU, which runs very fast, and you will not freeze at all when you play games… When we are writing product descriptions, the following process can help you Organize ideas:
1. Identify the product audience and find out the attributes that the audience cares about most;
2. Compare competing products and analyze the advantages of this feature ;
3. From the perspective of users, find out the benefits that this advantage can bring to customers ;
4. It is best to provide evidence to further prove the content of the statement.
Through the expression of these four key links, it is confirmed that the product can indeed bring these benefits to customers, and the problems that customers care about are handled skillfully, thereby increasing the conversion rate of links.
After reading the article, brothers, go check your product copy to see if it belongs to the self-healing type.
Today's sharing is here, and it will continue to be output in the future. Brothers who feel that they have gained something like + follow!