Unmanned aerial vehicle is abbreviated as "UAV", and the English abbreviation is "UAV".
Amazon's wireless product drones apply for FCC ID certification
Let's take a look at the FCC ID certification process
1. Complete test samples and accessories are provided by the customer and submitted to the laboratory;
2. Customers need to provide complete technical information (application form, circuit diagram, PCB board diagram, BOM table, product manual, circuit description, circuit block diagram), and the information must be in English electronic files;
3. Tested by the laboratory and give a test report;
4. Laboratory audit data and reports;
5. The laboratory submits test reports and technical data;
6. A certificate will be issued after the test is passed.
The following information is required to apply for an FCC ID:
1. Certification application form (applicant's name, product name, model, address, telephone, fax, contact person and their position)
2. Fixed frequency software and fixed frequency method (for the transmitting part, the fundamental frequency of the transmission is to provide the frequency band used)
3. The GC number of the applicant can be applied for free on the official website of FCC certification. Our company can assist in registration. The cost is estimated to be 75 US dollars. After the registration is successful, the company code is permanently valid. The next time the merchant has a new product to apply for FCC-ID certification , there is no need to re-apply for a GC number.