The specific safety standard for CPC certification for the export of baby strollers is ASTM F833-19, and the test report issued by the CPSC-accredited laboratory confirms that each product has passed the test and meets the above regulations/standards.
A stroller is a wheeled vehicle that transports one or more infants or children, usually in a seated or semi-reclined position. The power is pushed by the person while pressing the handle mounted on the stroller. Strollers can often be folded for storage. Strollers are typically used for children from infants to 36 months old. The application for CPC certification of such products needs to meet the requirements of CPSC16 CFR Part 1227 of the United States , and the reference is M F833-19 , "Standard Consumer Safety Performance Specification for Horses and Strollers".
Strollers need to meet the following regulatory requirements:
1. Surface coating limit: The carriage and stroller shall not be painted with paint containing lead exceeding 90 ppm ( 0.009 %).
2. Limitation of lead content: The total lead content of carriages and baby carriages shall not exceed 100 ppm ( 0.01 %) in the parts that Liu can touch.
3. Phthalates content limit: (carriage and parts of prams designed, marketed, or intended to promote sleep, i.e., carriages or reclining prams containing plasticization) or designed and sold plasticized parts, or for convenience of eating (ie. (food trays), the following eight specified phthalates shall not contain more than 0.1 %: di( 2 -ethylhexyl) phthalate ( DEHP ), Dibutyl phthalate ( DBP ) or benzylbutyl phthalate ( BBP ), diisononyl phthalate ( DINP ), diisobutyl phthalate ( DIBP ), phthalate Di-n-pentyl formate ( DPENP ), di-n-hexyl phthalate ( DHEXP ) and dicyclohexyl phthalate ( DCHP ).
Product and Overpack Labeling Requirements: Durable infant and toddler products, such as carriages and strollers, must carry specific labeling information, including tracking labels, on the product and packaging. In addition, durable infant and toddler products require product logos and product registration cards to be attached to the product. This chart summarizes the specific labelling and registration requirements that durable infant and toddler products must meet.
Stroller ASTM F833 – 19 Test Report Process:
1. Fill in the application form and ask for a quotation
2. Determine product testing standards and provide product information
3. Send samples to laboratory for testing
4. The laboratory test is qualified, and a qualified report / certification is issued
ASTM F833 – 19 Information Needed to Prepare for the Safety Specification for Strollers
Amazon may ask you to provide the following information at any time, so we recommend that you keep this information easily accessible:
your business name (if applicable) and seller number;
your contact information: email address and telephone number;
A list of all strollers posted by you;
Product images of all strollers you've posted. Images must contain all of the following relevant information:
safety information ;
registration card ;
Compliance Mark ;
tracking tags ;
Commodity hazard warning .
All product descriptions and manuals for all strollers that you publish;
Children's Commodity Certificates (CPCs) for all strollers that you apply to issue ;
A test report issued by a CPSC accredited laboratory confirming that each item has been tested and complies with the above regulations / standards.