On June 17, Amazon announced the launch of an online store dedicated to Saudi Arabian customers Amazon.sa 。
Saudi shoppers will be able to browse and buy products from local and international businesses, including those from Amazon us.
So far, the site has 34 categories, including supermarkets and groceries, fashion products, appliances, beauty and cosmetics, home appliances and books.
Amazon.sa How many sellers are there on?
According to media reports, there are 8000 sellers in Amazon in Saudi Arabia, most of them are local
Amazon.sa Arabic or English?
Amazon.sa Arabic and English are available on both the shopping app and the website. It will also provide customer service centers in two languages.
Do you have delivery service every other day? Does Amazon Saudi station have its own delivery team?
Amazon.sa Orders above SAR 200 (dh195) will be available free of charge the next day. In some areas of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh and Jeddah, you can also choose to ship the goods on the same day and deliver them within 24 hours.
Amazon will continue to work with Saudi post to complete delivery in the country.
Saudi Souq.com Are you still there? What about accounts?
Now all Souq.com Customers will be automatically redirected to Amazon.sa 。
“All existing Souq.com Customer account, wish list, order, delivery address, payment method and customer support query have been converted to new Amazon.sa Account. ”
If you already have Saudi Arabia souq.com Account, your account will be migrated automatically, and we will inform you of the next steps through your email.
To sign up for a new account at Amazon seller central in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
1. Use your souq vendor account to log in to sell.souq.com 。
2. Click Amazon seller central at the top left of the menu.
3. Follow the Amazon seller central instructions step by step
How to register the seller account of Saudi Amazon? What documents need to be provided?
1. Business email address or Amazon customer account
2. Phone number
3. Country id, such as Saudi ID or iqama ID (authentication protects sellers and customers)
4. For business – if you are the owner of the business, you need your business license; if you are the legal representative, you should have a power of attorney
5. For individuals – recent bank account statements, credit card statements, or utility bills
6. A bank account where Amazon can send you sales proceeds
How many Amazon cargo transportation centers are there in Saudi Arabia?
At present, Amazon has established three main freight centers in Saudi Arabia: the first is from alar to Gizan, the second is from Mecca to Daman, and the third is in Jeddah, with a total of 1400 logistics delivery teams.
Does Saudi Amazon have Amazon Prime?
Amazon Prime is in the Middle East, only in the UAE station. The prime member service of Saudi station has not been launched yet.