Only the brand whitelist is required.
To apply for a whitelist, to be precise, you only need one thing: a product with a logo or an image of the packaging
A few points to note are:
1. The pictures must be real shots. Just take pictures with your phone, don't do any processing. Do not PS, do not add any other elements. It can be placed on the table or handheld, in short, to ensure the sense of realism.
2. The picture must be high-definition. The picture taken by the mobile phone can be properly zoomed, but not excessively zoomed.
3. If you provide product packaging, it is best to have a picture of the product on the packaging (it can be a real picture or a wireframe). Don't make the packaging too rudimentary. For example, if you get an airplane box, print a logo, and nothing else, it will not pass.
4. For packaging with logo and products with logo, only one needs to be provided. If there is a logo on the product and packaging, it can naturally increase the chance of passing.
Now Taobao or service providers can provide this "whitelisting service". It costs about 100 yuan. But is it really necessary? On the one hand, they are not particularly transparent about what means they use to add to the whitelist. There is always a "green channel", and it is not particularly certain whether there is a violation. Also, I don't know if it's safe. Many service providers are "guaranteed for 3 months" or as long as possible. After that, if there is a problem, who do you go to.
The whitelist is very simple, it is not recommended, and there is absolutely no need to find a service provider.
Below is a process of my recent whitelist application for reference
1. Determine the trademark name and find a professional trademark registrar to confirm that the trademark is registrable
2. Packing box proofing. The 300g white cardboard was sent out on the same day, and it cost a total of 60 yuan for the postage of SF Express.
3. At the same time as proofing, open a case in the Amazon background, indicating that 5665 reports an error
4. Amazon will reply with the required materials for applying for the white list (a. The brand name used when uploading the listing. b. The product/package picture with the logo)
5. Take a photo (taken with a mobile phone). There is no logo on my product, only on the packaging. When taking pictures, you need to take the product packaging and the product together.
6. Upload pictures on the original case, I uploaded two
7. Amazon Review.After passing, you can upload products with the brand name
Recently, Amazon's customer service has been slow to reply. It took 3 days from opening the case to the final review and approval, and there was even an urging in the middle.