That is, when there is no trademark, when uploading a product, you need to take a picture with the logo printed on the package, and upload it to Amazon. This is called a brand whitelist.
1What information do I need to apply for the whitelist?
1. The brand name used when creating the product information should be exactly the same as the brand information on the product/package;
2. Contains pictures of the brand's merchandise and packaging . Images can show merchandise and packaging held in hand or on a table, and the brand must be permanently affixed.
3. If using the inventory file template, a batch report for the inventory file process is required .
2 The process of applying for a whitelist
1. Open the Amazon Seller Central, the help in the upper right corner ;
2. After opening the page, scroll to the bottom and click "Get Support" ;
3. Click I want to open a store again ;
4. Next, click on the "Item Information or Inventory" – "Problem Adding New Product" page to open the "Chat" case .
5. Explain to the customer service that the "5566" error occurs when uploading the listing, and provide a screenshot of the error report .
6. If there is no accident, after submitting the case, the customer will inform the required information for opening the whitelist. After preparing the materials, find the corresponding case on the "Problem Log" page, reply and submit the materials .
7. After the reply is successful, if there is no problem with the submitted information, generally wait 3-5 working days to receive the notification email of the audit result.
3 Points to note when applying for a whitelist
In fact, it is relatively simple to apply for a brand whitelist, which is to contact the "Seller Support" customer service , and then provide material proof. Although the process is relatively simple, why not everyone can apply for the whitelist? Here's what we need to pay attention to:
01Apply for a brand whitelist, and the product and product packaging must have a trademark logo . Can't PS or paste it.
02 If you have not applied for a trademark, you must first search whether the trademark has been registered before applying for the white list, whether there is a risk of infringement , and do a good job of risk analysis.
03 The brand whitelist is only temporary. If you don’t take the initiative to register the trademark, it may become invalid later, and in the case of good sales, it will be found by other unscrupulous sellers that the trademark has not been registered, then the trademark registration right may be robbed .