The Amazon Transparency Program is a service launched by Amazon in 2015 to maintain the brand's image and build consumer confidence in the brand. By putting a small label on the product, Transparency (Amazon Transparency Program) can track each product, and consumers can scan the Transparency anti-counterfeiting code on the product packaging to identify the authenticity and get better shopping Experience also plays a role in preventing fakes from being sold on Amazon!
Simply put, the Amazon Transparency Program is a new product tracking service that helps sellers protect their brands from counterfeit goods. Here's a summary of some of the things you need to know about Amazon's Transparency Program:
1. Transparency is currently available in multiple sites in the United States/United Kingdom/Germany/France/Italy/Spain/Canada/India, and all brand holders who have completed Amazon brand registration can join.
2. There is no need to add all the products in the store, just select the products you need.
3. Joining Transparency will not generate additional sales commission.
4. Whether through Amazon Fulfillment (FBA) or self-delivery, it can effectively prevent counterfeit goods.
1. Conditions of participation
(1) Brand owners need to hold the R mark and complete the brand registration on Amazon;
(2) Goods must have a Global Trade Item Number (GNIT), such as ENA or UPC barcodes on the goods;
(3) Make sure that the products added to Transparency can apply the unique Transparency code. This can be done by affixing the code to the packaging of each unit-level item, or by printing the code directly on the item's packaging.
After understanding the Amazon Transparency Program, let's take a look at the advantages of joining the program?
Benefits of Joining the Transparency Program
1. One country filing, global multi-country sites start protection
At present, the Transparency project has opened the US station, 5 European countries, Canada station and India station. The above sites can be used as long as you complete a Transparency project join.
2. Prevent fake goods from selling at the source
After joining the Transparency Program, Amazon will verify the code when the goods are put into the warehouse, and only genuine goods that are correctly labeled can be put into the warehouse smoothly. If there is a listing of a follow-up seller who wants to sell a product that has joined the Transparency Program, it will be required to provide code verification. Since the follow-up seller cannot obtain the code and cannot provide the correct code, it cannot be followed by the sale.
3. Gain brand benefits
Display brand stories, product descriptions, or provide user guide functions to obtain brand benefits through graphics and videos;
Guide consumers to understand the brand's promotions on Amazon to help promote cross-selling, increase sales or encourage consumers to repeat purchases for brand benefits;
Consumers can share product videos or promotional information on their social media to gain brand benefits.
4. New touch points for brand owners to interact with consumers
As a brand, you can reach a consumer who has already purchased your product;
For a consumer who has your product in hand and has already scanned the code, this is a great time to interact.