One of the reasons why Amazon is most popular with buyers is that it has a huge variety of products to choose from, but from a seller's point of view, the more products to choose from, the more intense the competition, which requires sellers to ensure that everything is available. Selecting a product can grab the buyer's attention. And most importantly, buyers like to save money. Sellers can choose different promotion methods according to different festivals. Sellers can calculate discounts on products according to a fixed amount or percentage, and make preferential price adjustments; they can provide free shipping services or bundle sales with certain products, allowing consumers to have one or more products that are free products during the purchase process. .
Popular products cannot be achieved in one or two days. What can you do to improve your products to become popular? What are the best-selling products in cross-border e-commerce on Amazon?
Bad review data analysis method:
It mainly captures the negative evaluation data of hot-selling products on the platform, finds out where customers are not satisfied, and then improves products or selects products from suppliers that can solve customers' pain points. It focuses on capturing the data of negative reviews, and also focuses on analyzing the data on the positive reviews of products, and analyzes the real needs and expectations of customers.
Combination analysis method:
Choose products based on product portfolio thinking, that is, when building a product line, plan 20% of core products to obtain high profits; 10% of popular products to obtain traffic; 70% of normal products to use each other Cooperate. The selection of products should be aimed at different target customers. All products cannot be selected in the same price range and the same quality. A certain price and quality ladder can generate more orders. At the same time, refer to Amazon's sales rankings and popular products to set up your own products, evaluate the gross profit of the products, and create your own popular products.
Google Trends Analysis:
Use Google's data analysis tools to analyze the external industry information and internal business information of the enterprise, and mine valuable information as a reference for product selection, that is, to analyze the periodic characteristics of categories through GoogleTrends tools, and use Keyword Spy The tool discovers the category search popularity and category keywords, obtains the sales information of the listed products through the Google Analytics tool, and uses these tools to analyze the product sales and traffic, so as to better promote product sales and become a hot-selling product.
All in all, in order to create a hit on Amazon, in addition to finding the right method, of course, there is also a down-to-earth perseverance. Following the "Five Steps of Popular Style" to achieve a surge in product sales is a matter of today or tomorrow.
– Pan: For Amazon sellers, the first step in product selection is to be able to think in a wide range of multiple categories, rather than being limited to a certain category, which requires that in the initial selection of products, they must be widely involved Kung Fu, not rigid, not bound to their own ideas, only when exposed to multiple categories of products, it is possible to choose the categories and products that suit you as your own development direction.
– Specialist : After comparing and analyzing multiple categories, sellers will find categories that they are interested in, have resources available, and have good sales and profits. In this case, they need to work hard in the direction of specialization; In the current state where the market is almost transparent, as a seller, it is difficult to make a difference if you are not professional in the products you sell, and you only need to maintain a state of understanding of a large grocery store; if you want to outperform your opponents in business, you must first Professional knowledge beyond the opponent.
– Refinement: With the increase of professional knowledge of one's own business category, the understanding of products becomes more and more profound. On this basis, it is necessary to select and select products carefully and repeatedly; a business will always be It is 20% of the products that bring 80% of the profit. As a seller, we must try our best to discover the products with high profit margins of 20%.
– Persistence: The selection process is a long-term process that runs through the operation. Don't have a once-and-for-all mentality; you should insist on doing some selection activities regularly. While you have hot-selling models, don't forget to develop new Trend models for tomorrow.
– Repetition: The process of persistence is a repetitive process, repeating the most basic actions. Many people will gradually get bored and lose their passion and fighting spirit, which is why some sellers often become silent after detonating the market with a product and becoming a star. In order to maintain a long-term stable operation, it is necessary to be able to stick to the enduring passion for the basic work. The selection work is very boring, but if you can persist in repeated selection for a long time, there will definitely be some new discoveries.
So on the Amazon platform, how should we create an explosion? Since we have unlimited expectations for a product, we must also pay attention in the early stage.
Idea 1- Look at the region to choose products
Understand Amazon's product selection ideas and strategies , all sales begin with products, and people from different countries have very different cultures and backgrounds, just like down jackets are only suitable for hanging high in Hainan, but they are very popular in the Northeast. , Sellers and friends should search for data according to the sites they need to face, and understand local preferences and shopping habits.
Pay attention to the local sales trends of products. For example, if we plan to sell electric toothbrushes, we must first understand where the sales trends of electric toothbrushes are. If electric toothbrushes are sold in Europe and the United States, then the electric mode of the toothbrush need not be too gentle; Selling in Asia, electric toothbrushes with a sensitive mode will be more popular.
Idea 2 – Know your strengths
Put yourself into the identity of the buyer first, what aspects of the product do we pay the most attention to when shopping? For example, if I want to buy a hair dryer, I will ask for good quality, after-sales service, and high cost performance, or if I really do not choose, I will give priority to buying branded products, even if the brand awareness is not high, at least the sales page looks professional and reliable.
In fact, buyers on the Amazon platform also think so, so when we are sellers and make popular products, we must also remember what we think when we are buyers. Good quality, excellent after-sales, high cost performance, and brand blessing. When we create popular models, we must also highlight these points to customers, so as to sell the products. Of course, when we express our advantages, we must also be truthful and honest, and don’t brag too much, so that customers will not feel that the product does not meet his expectations after purchasing, which will lead to the problem of negative reviews. After all, a one-star negative review will be lowered. The weight of the entire link.
Idea 3 – Try to build your own brand
In addition, we can browse Amazon's best-selling list, most of which are self-built brands. If you are a novice seller, before entering a site, you can find out how long it will take to build a brand in the country of the site. For example, it usually takes about 8 months in Europe. You can prepare your own brand in advance to avoid In the future, there will be a situation of being hijacked and then severely depressed. I believe that many sellers who have been peddled have a deep understanding of this, so for the stability of future sales, the brand is very necessary.
Idea 4 – Mimic Pricing Strategy
In fact, price is also an aspect that we need to pay attention to. We can check the general sales price of such products on the search page by searching for keywords, and understand the price and product positioning that customers generally accept. For the same product, what price will correspond to what sales volume, and what position is our own product in and what income group is suitable for. Start with imitation and collection, and do your own pricing strategy.
In addition, in the work of product selection, I believe that it is the first step that is difficult for many novice sellers to start. It is recommended that you can also use the more mature cross-border supply distribution platforms in the industry to find products with market advantages: such as Saiying Distribution platform (), saleyee's strong advantage is not only that the platform integrates 20,000+ hot-selling products that meet the market development, but also these products can provide overseas warehouse drop shipping services. In terms of logistics, Saiying has never fallen behind. The products on the platform can be issued with a logistics tracking number within 24 hours; 2-8 days of fast delivery, support Fedex, UPS, USPS and other logistics tracking; meet amazon, ebay and other major overseas e-commerce platforms on the timeliness of overseas warehouse logistics. Not only that, the Saiying platform has an 8-year professional customer service team to provide high-quality after-sales service for the majority of sellers. The platform products have a 3-month after-sales service period, and the after-sales ratio is less than 2%, so you can return and exchange without worry. Sellers can get the above-mentioned one-stop service experience by entering for free. For sellers, this is a convenient operation artifact that can relieve operating pressure and increase performance.