Mommy bags are specially designed and produced for the convenience of taking care of infants and young children. They put infants and mothers' supplies into the bag by category, so as to provide convenience for mothers to take their children out. From the perspective of luggage category, mommy bags are functional. Bag. Therefore, it is necessary to buy a mummy bag. When mothers and babies go out, they need to bring the baby’s milk powder and diapers, etc. Some mothers will prepare a lot of bags, which is very troublesome and cumbersome. It is better to prepare a mommy The bag can put all the baby's things in it, which is worry-free and neat.
Mummy bags can be roughly divided into four categories: single shoulder, double shoulder, messenger bag and portable.
1. The single-shoulder backpack is suitable for short-term shallow outdoor activities for mothers and babies. The main advantage of the shoulder backpack is that it frees hands and makes it easier for mothers to take care of their babies.
2. Backpacks are suitable for long-term in-depth outdoor activities for mothers and babies.
3. The messenger bag is not only suitable for mothers to carry, but also suitable for fathers to carry. The natural and easy way of carrying is very fashionable and convenient.
4. Portable is suitable for fashionable mothers and trendy mothers to go shopping with their babies, making it convenient and fashionable for mothers.
In addition, the double-shoulder mommy bag has a large capacity, which can meet the needs of mothers and infants for long-term outings. Handbags do not account for a large proportion of mommy bags because they take up the mother's hands to take care of the baby.
If merchants want to sell mommy bags online in the United States through Amazon, they must also provide a CPC certificate to the Amazon platform, otherwise the products will not be able to be sold. The light industrial products involved are as follows: multi-layer beds, bicycles, bicycle helmets, lighters, swimming pool ladders, mattresses, children's products (including toys and child care products), etc.
1. What is CPC certification?
The full name of the CPC is: Children's Product Certificate, which is also a children's product certificate. It is applicable to all products that are mainly used by children aged 12 and under. The testing items involved in different products are different. If the product is in the United States, then It is the responsibility of the local manufacturer, and the responsibility of the importer if produced in other countries.
The CPC certificate is not actually issued by any official agency, it is a product "warranty" drafted by the manufacturer or importer and assumed responsibility. It ensures that the product complies with all applicable local US children's product safety regulations and other laws and regulations.
CPC certificates and supporting test reports must be in English. Third-party testing agencies can assist in its drafting.
2. What are the basic requirements of CPC?
The CPC certificate must be a safety certification obtained after testing by a third-party laboratory accredited by the basic CPSC. CPSC is an important consumer rights protection agency in the United States. It is the abbreviation of Consumer Product Safety Committee, namely the US Consumer Product Safety Commission. Sellers can use third-party laboratories accredited by CPSC to write CPC certificates.
All children's products must comply with all applicable local United States children's product safety regulations and other laws and regulations. The CPC certificate needs to contain the following information:
1. Product information (name and description).
2. All regulations applicable to the product.
3. The name, address and telephone number of the importer or manufacturer.
4. The test result of the certificate.
5. The production date of the product must be the month and year, and the address must be detailed to the city.
6. The detection time and detection address of the detection report.
7. The name, address and contact number of the third-party testing agency information.
3. Common product suggestion test items
1. ASTM F2388-18
3.16 CFR 1130
4.16 CFR 1235