When setting up and managing the Amazon store, some seller friends want to use some software and tools to set up some settings. It will be more convenient to operate, so the question is, what third-party software does Amazon have now?
1. ProfitBandit is a product research tool for IOS and Android systems. Sellers can scan product barcodes through this tool to check whether there is a seller selling this product on Amazon and its price. At the same time, it can also help Sellers calculate their profits for selling products themselves on Amazon.
2. Google Keyword Planner is a free tool, but keyword data doesn’t reveal the intent behind a search. Searches (purchase intent and informational searches) are mixed and you can only use to estimate Amazon content because searches on Google (search engine) may not be the same as Amazon (e-commerce only).
3. Skubana provides cloud software to manage inventory and build a successful multi-channel e-commerce. They offer one-click integration to amazon, ebay, marketplace, and shopping cart, but to take advantage of Skubana's power and business intelligence, you need to be doing at least 1,000 orders per month.
4. Keepa is an Amazon price tracking tool. In the peak season, what Amazon sellers hate is malicious hijacking. Keepa is a tool used to monitor the store information of Amazon sellers. Keepa supports browsers such as Chrome, IE, Firefox, and Opera. It is recommended that you use Chrome to browse. device to do this search.
5. SuziHixon is an Amazon private label attorney with experience in acquiring brands on Amazon. She provides strategic business and legal guidance for the active protection and enforcement of your Amazon listings and private label brands. Her services range from brand enforcement to how to deal with counterfeiters.
6. Sponsored Products is designed to highlight the specific products of Amazon FBA sellers; Amazon advertising tools can help customers quickly find your products on Amazon.com, on the other hand, Amazon Sponsored Brands is designed to display your brand on Amazon search results Logo and custom headlines to increase brand awareness
There are quite a lot of third-party software on the Amazon platform, and each software has its own characteristics and functions. Friends of the seller can choose a few to operate according to their own needs, and see how the effect is.
Tower Bo’s US overseas warehouses handle e-commerce parts, FCL dismantling, FBA transshipment, Amazon return and label replacement, FBA warehouse transfer and label replacement, overseas warehouse self-pickup, medium and large, oversized, household products and other products. With rich experience, it is a reliable choice for FBA transit overseas warehouses, medium and large overseas warehouses, super large overseas warehouses, sofa overseas warehouses, fitness equipment overseas warehouses, electric scooters overseas warehouses and other products. Overseas warehouses for these products can do Fast processing, stable timeliness, good sign-in, strong after-sales service, etc.