Amazon currently has 17 sites around the world. Because it is global, there are great differences in cultural habits and online shopping habits. As a seller, we need to understand and prescribe the right medicine according to the establishment time of the website itself, market conditions, consumption level, characteristics of different sites, etc., so that we can better manage the store.
1. North America station: including the US station, Canada station and Mexico station. In the U.S., Amazon basically accounts for half of the traffic to domestic e-commerce platforms. Amazon's nearly 300 million prime members account for more than 100 million in the United States. Prime members have high unit prices and high consumption frequency. Therefore, doing the US station is the first choice for novice Xiaobai. At present, both Canada and Mexico are in the stage of rapid development of the online shopping market, with good development potential.
2. European station: including UK station, France station, Germany station, Italy station, Spain station, Netherlands station, Sweden station and Poland station. European sites share seller accounts, but need to resolve VAT tax issues. The European station has a relatively high economic level and strong spending power, which is a must for many sellers.
3. Japan Station: Japan is also one of Amazon's key development sites, with huge development potential. At the same time, logistics costs are relatively low due to the proximity of Japan and China. The Japanese market has strong local characteristics. Buying assessments like to follow trends. The advantage is that the return rate is very low.
4. Australia Station: Although Australia has a developed economy, its population is sparse, its logistics efficiency is relatively low, and its market size is limited.
5. India Station: India has a large population, e-commerce is still in the stage of rapid development, and the market potential is huge. However, the level of economic development in India is limited and the level of consumption is low. Buyers are very price-sensitive, and it is difficult to pursue high profits.
6. Middle East Station: including Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. The Middle East has a high economic level, a high penetration rate of social media, and is an emerging market, with relatively good potential.
7. Singapore Station: As one of the world's famous rich countries, Singapore's consumption power is at the top level in the world, and e-commerce is developing rapidly. At the same time, there are many Chinese in Singapore, and the consumer demand is similar to that in China. However, the competition of e-commerce platforms in Singapore is also relatively fierce, and lazada, shopee, etc. are all grabbing the market.