Many sellers will find that it is becoming more and more difficult to do cross-border e-commerce. Even Amazon, the world's largest cross-border e-commerce platform, is not satisfactory. So is Amazon cross-border e-commerce easy to do? When doing Amazon, what issues need to pay attention to? Especially for novice sellers, here are some suggestions for everyone!
Is Amazon cross-border e-commerce easy to do?
In fact, the cross-border e-commerce industry is becoming more and more difficult to do now. From the large-scale ban last year to the current increase in various fees, Amazon’s difficulty in doing business is mainly manifested in the following points:
1. The competition is intensified. This is obvious. In order to get a better ranking, sellers often use some means to slander the other party and let their store get a better ranking. Often, internal coupons are very serious.
2. The increase in costs, such as the increase in shipping logistics costs, the cost of FBA redundant goods, and the increase in advertising costs, have all increased the cost of sellers and made sellers less profitable.
3. The general environment is not good, Amazon's various policies are becoming more and more strict, coupled with the slow development of the world economy, resulting in the decline of consumers' spending power and purchasing power, and it is more difficult for sellers to make profits.
So on the whole, Amazon's cross-border e-commerce is really not very easy to do now, so if you are doing cross-border e-commerce Amazon, what good suggestions do you have for novices?
1. Pay attention to the rules of the platform. After entering the platform, novice sellers must understand and learn the relevant rules to avoid improper operations that may lead to account banning.
2. Pay attention to product selection. When doing cross-border e-commerce, you must pay attention to product selection, product qualification, and whether the product is infringing. You must also pay attention to selecting suitable manufacturers and suppliers. Of course, when selecting products, the price of the product, profit and the like also need to be clarified.
3. Pay attention to drainage. Now many stores have no product sales. A large part of the reason is that the stores do not have much traffic. We can choose some advertisements on the site or some forums outside the site to attract traffic.
4. Pay attention to the ranking and evaluation of the store’s products. For example, the product ranking of the store is not very good. What method can be used to improve the product ranking, and for example, there are bad reviews in the store or how to solve after-sales, etc., are very important.
5. Pay attention to account security, account security is still the most important, only account security, sellers can feel at ease to do cross-border e-commerce.
In terms of account security, sellers need to consider account management and account association issues. Some tools, such as vmmask fingerprint browser, can be used to prevent cross-border e-commerce multi-account association and manage our multiple accounts. The account can also be used for the drainage of multiple accounts in e-commerce social networks such as Facebook, etc., to meet the various needs of cross-border e-commerce!
Amazon cross-border e-commerce is becoming more and more difficult. When operating, pay attention to product selection and related skills. Of course, we must also pay attention to the security of our account to avoid our account being blocked.