Friends who do e-commerce don't forget to pay attention to the product title. A good product title can increase traffic and clicks. Because the title determines the display rate of product information, how to write the Amazon title? what should I be careful of?
1. How to write the Amazon title? Can it be exactly the same?
The title of Amazon is best not to be exactly the same. The title is written to the buyer to let the buyer know what product we sell and what its main function is, so your title should be readable.
How to write the Amazon title? What are the caveats of the title?
From a searchability standpoint, there are a lot of keywords listed in the title. While it increases exposure and traffic, if buyers don't like it, it can backfire and reduce conversions for our products.
From a readability point of view, in fact, our title should ultimately attract people's attention, attract buyers' attention, arouse buyers' desire to buy, let buyers see the features of our products, and make them buy Continue to browse our product pages.
2. Notes on Amazon Titles
1. The first letter of each word must be capitalized, except for conjunctions, articles and prepositions (such as conjunctions: and, or, for; articles: the, a, an, less than 5 letter prepositions: in, on, over, with) words cannot be all uppercase or lowercase.
2. Do not use any special characters or symbols, especially Martian script. Such as: @,#,$,&,* etc
3. The title should be concise and not sloppy, but not too short or too long, and moderate (about 100~180 characters).
Sure, many well-known brands have listing titles that are too short for you to believe, but you can't imitate (no one knows your brand).
4. Don't bring any promotional information unrelated to the product, and don't use words that lure buyers into buying. For example: free shipping, best sale, great promotion.new arrival, 2017 fashion (these words seem to be the favorites of AliExpress)
5. Don't put any other brands. Not only is it useless, but it also planted a time bomb for you, and you will receive infringement warnings at any time. For example: oscillating saw blade dewalt, you think long-tail keywords, but do not know that dewalt is a brand word.
If Amazon wants to write a good title, it has to get rid of the superfluous content in the title and make the title simple and refined. Secondly, the title should not have multiple product keywords, do not abuse modifiers, do not contain special symbols, etc.
Part of the material in this article comes from the Internet, if there is any infringement, please contact seo@
Copyright statement: If you need to reprint, please contact seo@