How to settle Amazon’s appeal? I believe many Amazon sellers have experienced the experience of big and small appeal, and in this process, either the store was closed or received a warning from Amazon. Therefore, it is necessary to learn how to make a appeal settlement and master the skills of writing a appeal letter from Amazon.
) Check the email notification sent by Amazon to find out the specific reason for the removal of sales rights. Is it an account performance problem or a violation of Amazon policy.
2) Check their account performance, customer evaluation to find out their specific account performance. Or check to see if the product violates Amazon’s sales policy.
3) Establish an action plan and list the specific steps. Give Amazon a detailed and accurate account of our future plans.
A: It means that you clearly know that your problem comes from your sales process or your product selection.
B: Explain in detail how you will solve these problems in the actual operation process.
4) Send the complaint email to Amazon.
A: Log in to your seller’s account
B: Click (performance notifications)
C: Find the notice about the cancellation of the seller’s right and click appeal button
5) Follow your registration email and Amazon will respond to your new decision.
The e-mail sent by Amazon platform will not tell you which product led to the closure of your account. It will only remind you of something relevant. The real reason is that you have to find it by yourself, but it will guide you in the e-mail how to appeal to restore your store sales right.
(1) Keep professional, don’t comment on Amazon’s process, Amazon team’s slow handling of things, and don’t express your negative emotions about account unfreezing;
(2) Keep it simple and present facts, focusing on policy issues rather than performance indicators;
(3) Use bullets or numbers instead of paragraphs to show that you know the cause of the problem and the steps you take to correct it;
(4) Include a short introduction paragraph to quickly show Amazon your overall grasp of what happened and the problems you have solved;
(5) Don’t include irrelevant information or comments about the account review process or Amazon. Focus on showing that you have solved the relevant information;
(6) If you receive a policy warning, don’t blame the buyer. There are always reasonable reasons behind appeal, and sellers should understand and promote them;
(7) Make sure that the action plan contains all the specific handling methods for account freezing factors.
The above is how to settle Amazon’s complaint and what are the skills to write a appeal letter.