Toys can be said to be a very good choice for opening a store on Amazon, because the toy market has a large overseas demand and high profits. It is Christmas time, and the demand for gifts is increasing day by day. For various reasons, many sellers choose to do toys. But in the toy category, the first problem we face is the category review problem, the most difficult of which is CPC certification, and sellers often come to ask Amazon what to do if they fail the CPC review? Today, I have compiled a guide for you on how to pass the CPC Amazon audit certification.
Certification required for American toys:
Common requirements for toys exported to the United States are:
1. Before the toy products are put on the shelves in the United States, it is generally necessary to provide a children's product certificate, which can be sold.
2. Before the toy products are put on the shelves in the United States, it is generally necessary to provide a children's product certificate, which can be sold.
3. Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act CPSIA (HR4040), lead and phthalates.
Note: For toys with small parts, a small parts warning should be displayed on the detail page as an -item CPSIA attribute.
Among them, the most common problem for Amazon sellers is the failure of CPC certification.
CPC certificate needs to contain information
The difficulty of CPC certification is that you obviously submitted the information as required, but you still failed and were rejected directly.
In the case of CPC rejection, you first need to check whether your CPC certificate contains the following seven points of information as required:
1. Product information;
2. All laws and regulations applicable to the product;
3. Information of the importer or manufacturer (in the United States): including name, address and telephone number;
4. Contact information of the test result file holder supporting the certificate: name, address, email address and telephone number. (Usually can be understood as manufacturers outside the United States);
5. The production date and address of the product, the production date must be the year, month, and the address must be the city;
6. Test time and address or test report based on the certificate
7. Third-party testing agency information (CPSC-approved laboratory): name, address, contact number.
If your certificate contains the above information but is still rejected, you need to solve it according to the content of the email replied by Amazon.
Shenzhen Huapin Testing Technology Co., Ltd. adheres to the principles of science, accuracy and rigor, and relies on excellent testing equipment and experienced testing and certification. Provide testing and certification consulting services for tens of thousands of enterprises. 13428693948