Why does Amazon ask for a UL test report on curling irons?
The electronic products sold on the Amazon platform must meet the specified standards. If they are unqualified, it is easy to catch fire and endanger the safety of consumers' lives and property. Therefore, many customers have problems such as the lack of UL reports and the removal of products from the shelves and the removal of sales rights. , and ultimately, malicious reports among peers trigger audits.
For live products to be listed on Amazon, relevant UL reports are required, and test reports issued by qualified laboratories are required for normal sales and restoration of links.
Personal care products such as hair curlers and straighteners need to have UL859 test reports to enter Amazon. The test items are as follows:
1. Shell strength test
2. Leakage current test
3. Leakage current test after humidity
4. IDCI Action Test
5. Conditional sample testing
6. Dew humidity test
7. Enter the test
8. Determine the most adverse condition test for normal use
9. The most unfavorable conditions
10. Normal temperature test (motor full speed)
11. Motor step-down temperature test
12. Insulation withstand voltage test
13. Cover tablecloth test
14. Lock motor test
15. Surface temperature test of cork board
16. Abnormal working test of short-circuit thermostat
17. Abnormal work test for restricted wind entry
18. Abnormal work test that restricts the wind
19. Land test
20. Cut off the heating wire test
21. Dual voltage abnormal test
22. Abnormal dual voltage selector switch test
23. Motor short circuit test
24. Component open circuit test
25. Component failure testing
26. Moisture resistance test
27. Wire pull test
28. Wire bend test
29. Handle durability test
30. Handle static load test
31. Motor overload test
32. Ground continuity test
33. Wire Label Test
34. Extended Operational Testing
35. Sticker stickiness test
36. Wire bending test after furnace condition
37. Model stress test
What are the serious consequences if the curling iron does not do the UL standard test report?
The most serious consequence of curling irons not reporting North American safety regulations is not to be blocked by Amazon, but to be targeted by competitors under the premise that the merchant sells well. If the product does not have relevant standards Safety report.
Competitors will entrust U.S. lawyers to send letters to Amazon to stop selling the company's products and apply for court proceedings to destroy all of the company's products on Amazon. Not only did merchants lose all their inventory at this point, but they also had to pay attorneys' letters and destroy the product, which could mean the company was essentially driven out of the North American market.
What is the process for handling UL test reports for curling irons?
1. Fill in the application form,
2. Provide product information,
3. Send samples,
4. The test is completed,
5. UL report/certification issued.
How long does it take to process the UL test report cycle?
Usually 5-7 working days, if the test fails, you need to provide samples for retesting.
How long is the UL test report for curling irons valid for?
The UL test report is valid for a long time unless the US UL test standards used are updated.