How to handle the UL963 test report of the heat press machine on Amazon US station ?
What is the difference between UL test report and UL certification? UL certification is a voluntary certification, which requires testing products and auditing factories, and auditing once a quarter. The cost is high, the time is long, and the auditing of factories is very strict. The UL test report is to issue a qualified test report after selecting the corresponding UL standard for the product to pass the test. The cost is low, the cycle is short, and there is no need to audit the factory. Can only be used on Amazon, customs clearance is invalid.
Why do UL test reports ? The electronic products sold on the Amazon platform must meet the specified standards. If they fail to pass, it is easy to cause fire, explosion, etc., which endanger the safety of consumers' lives and property. Therefore, many customers are due to the lack of UL reports, resulting in products being removed from the shelves. , the removal of sales rights, etc., and malicious reports among peers will also trigger audits. For live products to be listed on Amazon, relevant UL reports are required, and test reports issued by ISO 17025-qualified laboratories are required for normal sales and restoration of links.
Heat transfer machine for UL963 test Amazon audit appeal standard
Amazon requires electric bicycles to apply for UL2849 to comply with the report issued by the ISO17025 qualified laboratory before they can be successfully listed on the Amazon platform for appeal.
Heat transfer machine UL963 process:
1. Project application – submit a report application to the testing agency.
2. Data preparation – According to the standard requirements, the enterprise prepares the relevant certification documents.
3. Product testing – the company sends the samples to be tested to the laboratory for testing.
4. Preparation of reports – certified engineers prepare reports based on qualified test data.
5. Submit for review – the engineer will review the complete report.