A backlog is a miscalculation, with more shipments being sent to Amazon warehouses. But the situation is different. For example, products are out of season, or fail to catch up with the tail of the market, or strategic mistakes lead to the introduction of a batch of unpopular products.
If the product does not meet the needs of the season or the product itself is not popular in the market. Then the seller may only be able to break the wrist, use Amazon's trial plan to liquidate the inventory, liquidate the inventory in Amazon's operation center, or set up a shelf order, find an overseas warehouse or depreciate the manufacturer, but this method is not a panacea, and it is easy to lose everything. , just cut down on excess expenses, like Amazon's long-term storage fees. How to deal with overstocked inventory, how to deal with depreciation?
1. Bundle sales, discount promotions. Find products with good sales and reviews, and promote them on the site, such as doing buy-one-get-one-free activities to drive the removal of slow-selling products.
2. Brush the product ranking, this method is suitable for the situation of excess inventory. If you swipe the product ranking forward, the keyword ranking will be higher, the traffic will be relatively larger, others are more likely to see your product, and then cooperate with the price reduction.
3. For off-site promotion, many people don’t want to do anything when they clear the goods, and they cut the price directly as soon as they come up, but they still don’t understand the essential problem of not being able to sell. The root cause is traffic. Have you ever thought of using a price reduction method to let others see your products? You didn't know there was a big sale today. Will you buy? Use off-site promotion to expand traffic.
4. Find a good variant sold in the store and add a child variant under the parent item to clear the inventory. The parameters of this newly launched product need to be consistent with the parameters of the slow-selling product, and the price should be reduced to cost. It is worth noting that this slow-moving product and another best-selling product need to be of the same kind, or related. Once invoiced, you can use FBA inventory to create an Amazon delivery note, wait for Amazon to deliver the updated order number, and then fill in the order number in the order logistics information.
5. Sign up for a spike. If there is too much inventory and the product meets the requirements, you can sign up for the flash sale, and the price of the flash sale is the lowest price in the past three months and then 15% off.
6. Amazon's trial plan clears inventory, clears inventory in Amazon's fulfillment center, or sets up a shelf order, finds overseas warehouses, or depreciates manufacturers.
Article source: IC foreign exchange trading official website