Whether it is a novice Xiaobai or an experienced big seller, I believe everyone in the cross-border circle has heard the saying: "Seven points depend on selection, and three points depend on operation." How to effectively select products or how to develop a potential product is the core and most important step for sellers to go overseas.
If you want to develop a product with explosive potential, sellers need to consider many issues. Then next, EasyYa will analyze with you how Amazon's white sellers develop new products!
1. Product development standards
First, sellers need to understand that product development is more important than sales. A really good product does not need to be vigorously promoted to get good sales; on the contrary, a bad product is difficult to get good sales no matter how it is promoted. Therefore, the most important thing to make a product should be to return to the product itself.
At the same time, sellers need to develop a good product development standard. After all, not every seller can guarantee that the products they develop must be popular.
2. Market demand for products
Secondly, sellers must be targeted when developing a product and meet the market demand for products within a specific range. For example, to be an Amazon seller in the United States needs to explore the consumption habits of American consumers. Of course, American consumers definitely do not only identify a single product in one category. The first priority for us to develop products with potential is to tap into the market demand. The product. The size of the demand and the competitive environment can directly determine the order quantity of this product.
In addition, sellers should also focus on product development, subdivide the developed product categories, analyze the products that buyers have purchased to see what products they need to buy, and extend from the purchased products to some surrounding potential markets. The product that is in demand, and then its potential demand is transformed into a real demand, so as to develop a potential product.
3. The source channel of the product
Supply is also a headache for many sellers. Develop a potential product, the product is confirmed, where should the product be purchased from? How to choose a reliable supplier?
Many sellers may say: go to Alibaba to buy products.
Yes, for novice sellers, Alibaba or some formal supply chain platforms are good choices.
In addition to Alibaba, there are also some B2B wholesale product websites that experienced sellers go to. for example:
2. Global Sources:
4. EasyYa easy buds:
Fourth, the product market trend
Every product has a life cycle, and it will not continue to be popular or maintain a good sales trend. Therefore, before sellers prepare to develop products, they must consider the market trend and life cycle of the products. Generally speaking, sellers can make development strategies according to the following methods:
1. Determine the stage of the development product life cycle. Avoid highly competitive, low-margin markets.
2. Find the market trend of developing products. Avoid products that currently sell a lot. I believe that many sellers pay more attention to products on Amazon's Best Sellers Top 100 (top 100 sales) and other similar lists, thinking about whether they can do it. In fact, this is a misunderstanding of product selection for most people, because these popular products are often the hardest hit areas for infringement.
3. Look at key data. Such as product reviews. The number of reviews and ratings are directly related to the weight and ranking of the seller's product listing, and also determine the sales of the product. When the product has a high review score and a large number of products, the product ranking is higher than that of high-selling products.
The above are 4 methods for Amazon's new sellers to develop new products, hoping to help cross-border sellers.
Part of the material in this article comes from the Internet, if there is any infringement, please contact seo@
Copyright statement: If you need to reprint, please contact seo@